Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quadranet VPS with Asia route
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Quadranet VPS with Asia route

brycebryce Member
edited October 2015 in General

I saw dedicated server offers here at Quadranet where the Asia route was an extra. I am wondering:
What VPS providers at Quadranet offer this (maybe by default)?

Comments

• tragicserver, have a server with them, note you need to get a asia ip(i think 2 dollar / month?) but it is cheaper, however I do suspect they run slightly different route.

• you can ask vmbox if they provide Asia route

• go with hostigation!

Thanked by 1miTgiB
  • dccdcc Member, Host Rep

We (Bandwagon Host) offer QuadraNet Asia Optimized routes by default on all plans, just pick Los Angeles during check out.

If you already have a VPS with us but in a different location then you could move it to Los Angeles in the KiwiVM.

Thanked by 1rustyhalo
  • bandwagonhost Chinese Folk favourite
    L.O.L

Thanked by 1dcc
  • brycebryce Member
    edited October 2015

@dcc Thanks, I will check Bandwagon out. Unfortunately, the interesting promos are out of stock (10G PROMO V3 would have been perfect for testing).

@maoyipeng what makes you recommend hostigation?

As for vmbox, they do not offer Asia route (also not upon request). The HostingInside test IP looks better slightly better than vmbox, but their offers are higher priced and the testfile download did not impress me.

• their LA location is using QuadraNet
    Asia optimized route

@bryce said:
    dcc Thanks, I will check Bandwagon out. Unfortunately, the interesting promos are out of stock (10G PROMO V3 would have been perfect for testing).

maoyipeng what makes you recommend hostigation?

As for vmbox, they do not offer Asia route (also not upon request). The HostingInside test IP looks better slightly better than vmbox, but their offers are higher priced and the testfile download did not impress me.

• Anybody know vps with level3 network in LA? Level3 network to Indonesia is good

• sometims the Asia optimized route very slow in Asia

Los Angeles route than their slower standard

• @hawkjohn7 said:
    Anybody know vps with level3 network in LA? Level3 network to Indonesia is good

Your best option for Indonesia is NTT and PCCW (especially if someone has both in their network!) -- not Level3. L3 overall isn't that great anymore compared to the other options -- especially for the price L3 wants to try and charge.

• Level3 good? Heh, that depend on your random ISP :p

I try 3 different isp here, all has different route to us

• brycebryce Member

Any recommendations for a KVM VPS at Quadranet LA with Asia optimized?

• Hi,

try asking @hassan from Hostodo, also try @Safehousecloud

• PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

There are other providers in Los Angeles beside Quadranet that offer good routes to Asia.