Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need someone that speaks chinese to negotiate a domain purchase for me.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need someone that speaks chinese to negotiate a domain purchase for me.

CoreyCorey Member
edited December 2012 in General

I need someone that speaks chinese to negotiate a domain purchase for me please! I tried using google translate but I think they can tell and they stopped responding! :(

Comments

• Had one person pm me about it so far.... still open to more interest though.

• I can help you out if you want. PM me if you still need help.

• Will let you know, gunna let this single guy contact them first so they don't think the domain is SOO popular and go up on the price.

• @Corey said: Will let you know, gunna let this single guy contact them first

You only want help from single guys? Hmmm... ;)

• I think he meant it as one person :P

• @Ishaq said: I think he meant it as one person :P

That's why I add a ;)

• Thanks guys :)

• well if you still need someone on this i can speak mandarin.

• It's simple chinese I believe according to google translate, what's the difference in mandarin and chinese?

• mandarin is a language while chinese is a race?

• If you still need, pick me up and i am always ready to help.
    I am native Chinese.

• I think Tim has a whole tiger cage of Chinese support folks

• @cosmicgate said: mandarin is a language while chinese is a race?

Why does google say 'Chinese' instead of 'mandarin' then?

• cosmicgatecosmicgate Member
    edited December 2012

@corey: I believe the general misconception is that the language both speaken and written by the Chinese is generally refered to "chinese". It should be standard chinese, mandarin (refered to outside of China) or 'putonghua' (pronounced as puuur-tong-hwrae)in China

• @Corey said: Why does google say 'Chinese' instead of 'mandarin' then

Mandarin is the spoken language (like a "dialect" but is the most popular one, since that is what the central government enforces), but Chinese is the written language...think of it like the British people speaks English and Scottish people speak their version of English, but Mandarin is like the "official" Queen's English version and Chinese is like the written form regardless of whether you are British or Scottish.

• Ok thank you :)

• @zhuangyi: thank you.
    @corey: Let us know if you still need help. I think the majority of us is curious on what domain name you're getting.Update us :p

• I only know how to speak basic fookien language. But I cant read/write chinese =)

zhuanyi is right, they have 80+ spoken dialect, but all uses the same written chinese characters. So people who cant understand each other verbally, can communicate by writing on paper

• That's because they only ever got to standardize on writing and not speaking.

• @Corey
    i am a chinese, my email is [email protected]
    delate "-"

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@a7898585 ahahahaa wow. You're actually the best guy on LET, can you please be my pet :)? You make me smile more than my pet hamster, Billy.

• @liamwithers
    ????
    even if you want to be a pet, i don't think anyone would like to be your owner

• @a7898585 no attack here, please.

• my gf speaks kantonese.

• I can speak enough chinese to order something from the chinese restaurant. Cashew Chicken, egg drop soup, crab rangoon, egg roll.

Lemme know if this is up to your standards.

• @MrObvious said: I can speak enough chinese to order something from the chinese restaurant. Cashew Chicken, egg drop soup, crab rangoon, egg roll.

Lemme know if this is up to your standards.

Hah, no!