Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server in West Coast & /24 IP Block
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Server in West Coast & /24 IP Block

IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
edited October 2015 in Requests

Currently looking for a server on the west coast preferable LA or Seattle, and also looking to rent another /24 IP block.

• Budget for server $100-$120/month.
  • Budget for /24 $50-$60/month or equivalent in Euros.

Server specs that I am looking for.

• E3 or E5 Processor (preferred but not necessary)
  • 32GB RAM or 64GB RAM
  • 2x2TB or 2x4TB RAID1 or higher (RAID10 preferred)
  • 20TB Bandwidth
  • /64 IPv6

Would like to be able to announce /24 for free. Not overly fond of any type of server management or anything like that so do not need any of that, looking for a good first month deal. Post or pm offers, looking to get the best offer for both the server and the /24 IP block.

For users with the /24 IP block I do not allow any sort of mass emailing or anything like that on the servers so you will not have any sort of problems with that.

Thanks, looking forward to seeing some good offers.

Comments

• I see you every day becoming stronger, fighting!come on

• If you can bump your budget a bit then Adam @ Quadranet would maybe able to help you with this.

• IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited October 2015

@Sady said:
    If you can bump your budget a bit then Adam @ Quadranet would maybe able to help you with this.

I already have a server with Quadranet eh not looking to have another to be honest, its just not the best place for me right now I expected more from there honestly. Also I need to be able to announce my own /24 for free I doubt they will allow that, looking for a smaller company one that has something to strive for so there willing to go out of their way to help a small customer like me with a free /24 announcement of course my own /24 though.

• edited October 2015

IgniteServers said: Also I need to be able to announce my own /24 for free I doubt they will allow that

We can announce your own IPs for free. Just submit a support ticket with the LOA (letter of authorization) and we'll take care of it. IP announcements is something that we do for free, available to all dedicated server and colocation clients.

You are right in that we are a bigger company, however, we have a huge emphasis on helping small businesses grow. If there is anything that I/we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let me know. At the end of the day, our business depends on our client's satisfaction, and with our established track history, you can be sure that we are a solid backbone/infrastructure provider for your company. That's a HUGE advantage of choosing to be with a bigger, established, and proven datacenter like us where we operate our own infrastructure/network/facilities, but we still strive to personalized support to everyone, and we actually know our client's on a first name basis rather than just another number.

Thank you for your business - we highly appreciate it.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • IgniteServers said: Also I need to be able to announce my own /24 for free I doubt they will allow that

This must be one of those cases in which dubito ergo cogito doesn't apply.

• ItsChrisGItsChrisG Member
    edited October 2015

Soooo spicccyyyyy...

Intel Xeon E5-2670 Octo Core - 16x 2.6Ghz [up to 3.3Ghz], 20MB Cache
    64GB DDR3-1600 ECC Registered RAM
    2x 3TB SATA3 7,200RPM Enterprise HDDs
    Hardware RAID-1
    Redundant PSU's - Powered via Separate Circuits
    Integrated IPMI, KVM over IP, Virtual Media, Power Control

20TB Monthly Transfer (Free Incoming)
    /24 IPv4 Allocation - 253 Usable IPs
    /64 IPv6 Allocation - Millions of IPs
    Private VLAN

• Our Los Angeles datacenter built with a premium network of:
      PCCW
      NTT
      ChinaTelecom
      Psychz ((Blend of Comcast, Telia, HE, GTT, Zayo))
      ... with more upstreams coming soon

Contact info below :)

• @ItsChrisG said:

>
    BAM! Just what I was looking for this is why I love LET.

• @Jonchun has decent stuff with free ddos protection

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited October 2015

QuadraNet_Adam said: We can announce your own IPs for free. Just submit a support ticket with the LOA (letter of authorization) and we'll take care of it. IP announcements is something that we do for free, available to all dedicated server and colocation clients.

Yea, QN even does free BGP for colo (no idea about dedicated), can't complain about you in that regard.

• Thanks guys for all the offers but I'm going to go with @ItsChrisG has a good server with great specs and everything I need at my price.

Thanked by 2ItsChrisG Jonchun
This discussion has been closed.