Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EU Shared Webhosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EU Shared Webhosting

edited October 2015 in Requests

I am currently looking for a shared webhosting. Didn't find alot hosts that support DNSSEC so maybe here some.

REQUIREMENTS:

Hosting in EU, US is possible.

DNSSEC supported

SSL supported

DDoS protection (optional but would be a nice feature)

Option to pay anually.

I want to pay in Bitcoin.

I expect a professional provider that replies at a professional manner and not "HEY BROOO, buy my hosting plz it hosted in US and has super ping to ASIA!!!!!"

Budget: 20USD/y

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

EY SON, CHECK MAH PLAN$ AT...

On a more serious note, cPanel doesn't support DNSSEC related fields in their advanced DNS manager, nor in the WHM side editor. There is a 3rd party plugin that can help with it but it's $10/month alone, so you wouldn't be even covering the cost of it.

To date we've had a single person ask for DNSSEC (may have even been you :P) so if you really want that, you'd be best off either running your own DNS cluster or use cloudflare for your DNS only and then point the A records to the shared node.

Francisco

• AICAIC Member

Hi,

Check out our $1 and $3 hosting packages hope you will find it of your interest.
    https://aicheapwebhosting.com

• We only offer DNSSEC for .nl domains registrered by us.
    http://www.hostingking.com/cloud-hosting/

• We have EU Plans (NL/FR) which could be in your budget...but sorry to say DNSSEC is not able.

1. hostmantis
    2. xinix.co
    3. hudsonvalleyhost

im using all three.

• You might wish to use Rage4 DNS for DNSSEC, and just point an A record to the shared hosting provider of your choice :)

• @Francisco and @0xdragon

Thats a really smart idea. It for sure gives more freedom in providers then.

@others

I checked the offers but none meet the requirements.

Thanked by 2Francisco lazyt