Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Quarterly Top Provider Winners - Page 2

Quarterly Top Provider Winners

2»

Comments

• Congrats to all! Thanks @Jar for compiling this nice list.

PetaByet - Server Benchmarks + Free GeoIP API
    Run a benchmark today and compare with other users!

• souensouen Member
    edited October 2015

Congrats to the top providers and prize winners. :)

A pity about LowEndSpirit votes but understandable. If people had multiple locations powered by 3+ providers that's 3 votes used up. Anyhow, the top 10 list is a nice starting point and those who stick around LET will eventually find other gems.

Edit: thanks for organising the poll.

• Thanks for disclosing the full results, it provides a nice overview of the current field out there! :)
    And yees, I won - not used to something like this. :P Looking forward to get and play around with a LowEndSpirit box. :)

• +1, thanks Mr. @Jar!

Can someone add a "poll" tag to the thread?

• AmitzAmitz Moderator

Somehow, these quarterly polls are not the same without those incredible deals that the TOP-providers offered in the past in celebration of their victory. Not to say boring. ;-)

At least it's a way to say "thank you" to your favorite providers, besides sending them money every month.

• incredible deals ? hasn't it been standard offers + always available coupons the last couple times ?

• AmitzAmitz Moderator
    edited October 2015

@JoeMerit said: incredible deals ? hasn't it been standard offers + always available coupons the last couple times ?

That was bad enough. But no offer extravaganza at all?

• Among top 10 & 5 new providers I currently have active server with 14 (except OVH) :P . Anyway, congratulations to all of them and thanks to @jar.

BTW, will this be published in LEB with some nice (I mean HOT!) offers?

Nothing for now :)

• zevuszevus Member
    edited November 2015

I would have voted for oneprovider, with this $7/mo offering on their cloud they have going now.. not the cheapest, but decent price for softlayer bandwidth + the theoretical ability to move VPS around to whichever location you want whenever (theoretical since, well, all of their non-european & NA locations aren't available now)

ed: i'll give them benefit of doubt and assume this is something that'll be cleared up within a month or so (or at least more locations)

• @zevus said: I would have voted for oneprovider, with this $7/mo offering on their cloud they have going now.. not the cheapest, but decent price for softlayer bandwidth + the theoretical ability to move VPS around to whichever location you want whenever (theoretical since, well, all of their non-european & NA locations aren't available now)

ed: i'll give them benefit of doubt and assume this is something that'll be cleared up within a month or so (or at least more locations)

Thank you for your vote of confidence - keep an eye out during the coming days ;)

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • Where's the LEB article?

Thanked by 1sandro