Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IMAP is not included in your PHP installation, cannot continue
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hello Friends,
I am facing this issue in my phplist. Installed the php-imap on my server.but facing this issue still.I am using centos 6.0 with Centos web panel.

How can i resolve this issue?

Thanks
Junaid

Comments

• Did you restart/reload apache (or whatever your webserver is) after installing it?

• @dragon2611 said:
    Did you restart/reload apache (or whatever your webserver is) after installing it?

Yes i reloaded the apache after install this and reboot the server.but same issue i am facing...

• Using php-fpm? Restart the php-fpm process.

• @Hidden_Refuge said:
    Using php-fpm? Restart the php-fpm process.

I have installed this and restart the apache and server

• Did it ask you to add extension=imap.so or some such to php.ini? That's often the case with extensions (as well as a restart for any daemons using PHP)

• @ricardo said:
    Did it ask you to add extension=imap.so or some such to php.ini? That's often the case with extensions (as well as a restart for any daemons using PHP)

no this did not ask me.

• The Google crystal balls says sometimes it needs to be enabled with php5enmod imap

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • @ricardo said:
    The Google crystal balls says sometimes it needs to be enabled with php5enmod imap

already enabled.

• You should inspect phpinfo(); and see if it mentions anything about it being enabled. Perhaps you have more than one version of PHP on there, confusing things?

• Hi friends i have resolved this issue myself.
    This will need to rebuild php with old version php 5.3.28 with imap.i did this.
    before this i was using 5.4.x version i have deleted this.now i have resolved this issue..

Thanks
    Junaid

• I had the same problem two days ago with PHP5-FPM and needed to restart my dedicated server to get it working, don't know why. But I'm running Ubuntu instead of CentOS.

• Hello All,

I find out the solution to this problem.
    Please run these commands on your Linux server.

1) yum install php55-imap
    2) service httpd restart

Thank you
    Pooja G.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Good necro and likely irrelevant to the case...

Thanked by 1Silvest