Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Time4VPS issues?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Time4VPS issues?

Can anyone else reach Time4vps.

I can't reach my box or any of the web pages.

Possible DDOS?

@time4vps do you have any info?

Comments

• their website is up..

have you tried using isup.me on your domain?

• I could't reach any of their web pages, or ssh into my server and Uptime Robot reported my IP as down.
    After several minutes everything ok. Uptime reporting 53 days so must have been a connectivity problem somewhere between UK and Lithuania.
    Anyway it's ok now so Mods please close/remove this post.

• @alaningus Did you open a ticket in their ticket system letting them know of your issue? If not, please go do that now. LET is not a help desk, and honestly if you haven't taken the time to even open a ticket to the company then its a bit rude for you to come here and open a thread about them.

Now, if for some reason you can't reach their site to open a ticket, fine, I can understand that. However, from what I can see there is no issue reaching their website so I can't imagine there would be any issues with opening a ticket.

Just because your lazy doesn't give you are right to come here and open pointless threads about issues that should be handled by ticket with the provider.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • In the future if you experience similar problems (with any host) it would be smart to do a traceroute / mtr and send that with a ticket. Could help with the troubleshooting.

• @TheLinuxBug said:

I couldn't reach their site to open a ticket - that was the first thing I tried to do.

As Uptime robot was reporting a problem I knew it wasn't just me.

I don't see a problem in a simple question on here just to see if anybody else was having the same issues

• tommytommy Member
    edited October 2015

I can access their website and my vps reachable too

Thanked by 1alaningus
  • @tommy said:
    I can access their website and my vps reachable too

Thanks Tommy. I can now reach their website and my server, but for a while everything was unreachable from here and from Uptime Robot so presumably a partial connectivity issue somewhere was to blame

Thanked by 1tommy
  • earlier (around 2hrs ago) i was not able to ssh and ping rto, but my sites are up. really weird. then after 30 minutes i was able to ssh but shows no downtime.

Thanked by 1alaningus
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

closed on OP request

This discussion has been closed.