Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EU dedi provider vpb.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EU dedi provider vpb.com

Anyone used this company before for dedi's, just tried to contact live chat with a few questions but they opened the chat and then closed it without responding so just trying to see if anyone has used this company before if so feel free to tell me a bit of your experience, I am looking for a dedicated hosting provider in EU.

Comments

• I can't tell you anything about their servers, but I can tell you they're scumbag shillers.

In one thread:

scarlett said:
    We can provide self managed servers with location in Brazil, VPB.com is a professional server provider. Our hot selling server is on sale now. Please contact us freely if you need.

In another later that same day:

scarlett said:
    I 'm satisfied with the server from VPB.com, it is cost effective and goes smoothly, I recommended it to you.

• @IgniteServers I tried their live chat. And i managed to get this information. I asked them about the Indian dedis they have on their website and found out they are just reselling znetlive.com's Products at a higher price, and also according to what they said its safe to assume that they do the same thing(reselling) on EU dedis too , see

Thanked by 1IgniteServers
  • At least you got a guy from India to answer your questions :)

Thanked by 2vpsGOD linuxthefish
  • @rahulks said:
    IgniteServers I tried their live chat. And i managed to get this information. I asked them about the Indian dedis they have on their website and found out they are just reselling znetlive.com's Products at a higher price, and also according to what they said its safe to assume that they do the same thing(reselling) on EU dedis too , see

Thanks for that, just what I needed.

• MadMad Member

I personally never heard them. How long are they in the business? Are there reviews about them around?

• @andreamada said:
    I personally never heard them. How long are they in the business? Are there reviews about them around?

I just scrolled upon them yesterday in my search for a good EU dedicated service provider.

• MadMad Member
    edited October 2015

@IgniteServers said:
    I just scrolled upon them yesterday in my search for a good EU dedicated service provider.

WHOIS says
    Creation Date: 14-feb-1996

but there are no reviews, thread offers or anything else about them on Google, be careful.

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

andreamada said: WHOIS says Creation Date: 14-feb-1996

but there are no reviews, thread offers or anything else about them on Google, be careful.

Updated Date: 22-sep-2015

Random guess, someone not native in English (most likely Chinese) purchased or won the domain auction, and then built it on 22th Sep.