Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest .Com Provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest .Com Provider

TajbyteTajbyte Member
edited October 2015 in Requests

Hi,

Please suggest cheapest .Com domain provider... Godaddy .99 cent promo is now limited to one coupon per account...

Thank you

Comments

• Namesilo. All those 1€ registrations are not worth it after all

• Frecyboy said: Namesilo. All those 1€ registrations are not worth it after all

But judging by the constant stream of threads asking for "cheapest .com" it would appear that many people prefer to pay less for less.

• Well, you sell yourself buy picking those <$1 registrations.
    But choose registrars that allows you to transfer domains out to others, if you still want that offer.

• Namesilo

• you may consider 1and1.com

• 1and1 and they gave it now for free, but in my experience they are the worst provider till now. godaddy is good but they are expensive when you renew their products

• @KeDaddy said:
    1and1 and they gave it now for free, but in my experience they are the worst provider till now. godaddy is good but they are expensive when you renew their products

Yes you are right i once have a domain transferred few months before expiry and they still charged my account for domain renewal..

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@Tajbyte said:
    Yes you are right i once have a domain transferred few months before expiry and they still charged my account for domain renewal..

You should have cancelled the Contract / should have paid via PayPal & cancel the subscription ;)