Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ExtraVM - i7-4790K OpenVZ VPS w/ SSD DDoS Protection 10% Off
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ExtraVM - i7-4790K OpenVZ VPS w/ SSD DDoS Protection 10% Off

MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
edited October 2015 in Offers

ExtraVM has started offering OpenVZ SSD VPS running on i7-4790K (4.0-4.4Ghz) processors starting at only $6 per month or $9 per quarter. We also offer KVM SSD VPS which run on E3-1230v3 processors. We provide only self-managed services. Both our OpenVZ and KVM plans are DDoS protected. Interested? Look at our new plans below.

Use the coupon "LETi7" for 10% off any OpenVZ plan for life

512MB RAM - $9.00 / quarterly

1 CPU Core (i7-4790K)

6GB Solid State Space

1,000GB Bandwidth

100Mbps Port

1 IPv4 Address

1GB RAM - $6.00 / monthly

2 CPU Cores (i7-4790K)

15GB Solid State Space

2,000GB Bandwidth

100Mbps Port

1 IPv4 Address

Go here to order: https://extravm.com/billing/cart.php?gid=11

Our OpenVZ plans go up to 100GB SSD space!

You can also check out our KVM SSD VPS plans in our billing area. Our OpenVZ servers are hosted in Montreal, CA (OVH) and our KVM servers are hosted in Dallas, TX (Psychz). Have a question? Open a pre-sale ticket in the client area - https://extravm.com/billing/contact.php

FAQ

Q: Do you offer a money back period? A: We provide refunds within 72 hours of you purchasing the service if you're not happy

Q: I don't know anything about linux, can you hold my hand? A: No! We provide self-managed services, but we can help with common problems or questions.

Q: Why do you use OVH? I hate OVH. A: We use OVH for our OpenVZ plans ONLY as they provide a few very fast processors which some people prefer. We use Psychz in Dallas for our other services.

Q: How long does setup take? A: Setup is usually within 2 minutes of receiving payment, if not, we will provide a refund if requested.

Q: Can I buy more IPs? What about IPv6? A: Extra IPv4 are $1.50/m, IPv6 is free with our KVM VPS however IPv6 does not come with our OpenVZ VPS at this time.

Q: What operating systems can I use for my OpenVZ server? A: We provide almost 30 different linux distributions for you to choose from.

Sounds good? Try us out.

Comments

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited October 2015

not often you 4790k vps'es, quite a bargain

• You have a K CPU, and you don't even OC that shit.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2015

@TheOnlyDK said:
    You have a K CPU, and you don't even OC that shit.

We don't have IPMI on the i7's, but regardless the CPU is already pretty fast, plus the turbo..!

• ShivamShivam Member
    edited October 2015

40 Gbps protection is listed on your website is this for your dallas d.c?

• @EVM_Mike any chance you could make a 512MB KVM package, maybe 1 core..
    ?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2015

@Shivam said:
    40 Gbps protection is listed on your website is this for your dallas d.c?

Yes, which is provided by Psychz.

@JoeMerit said:
    EVM_Mike any chance you could make a 512MB KVM package, maybe 1 core..
    ?

I could probably do it, but you'd have to open a ticket so I can check the resource usage at their current state. The KVM nodes have smaller drives currently (which will be changing in the future to fit similar to the OpenVZ with 1/15 ratio).