Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Web site redesign needed.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Web site redesign needed.

Hello,
We are looking for a website redesign for one of our sites.

www.vps-hosting.ca

We want to use a bootstrap template and have purchased it.
Please let me know what you would charge.

Also we have 8 other sites we need created... if all goes well you can possibly do the rest..

Comments

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited October 2015

I'll PM you later of a person that I've used in the past. Also, Bootstrap is quite easy to use... why not just do it yourself?

• Can you send me the details via PM?

• Under your "DDoS Protection" section:

We protect our network from denial of service threats to ensure your servers maintain connectivity with NULL routing. Our network is monitored 24/7 by our team.

That's not DDoS Protection, that's just not being 100% clueless ...

Thanked by 1century1stop
  • RBHRBH Member
    edited October 2015

@singsing said:
    Under your "DDoS Protection" section:

That's not DDoS Protection, that's just not being 100% clueless ...

Um... "protect our network from denial of service threats" soo If I were to threat them about client on IP 6.6.6.6 "Yo imma ddos 6.6.6.6 watch out" they will just null route it off the bat o.o dafuq

Also null routing isnt "DDoS protection" for the client. That's what pretty much all providers do that don't have DDos Protection they null route you.....

• RBH said: "protect our network from denial of service threats"

Ha ha, interesting spin to take that literally.

• how do you suppose servers can maintain connectivity after being null routed?

• @century1stop said:
    how do you suppose servers can maintain connectivity after being null routed?

Well, loopback still works... :|

• @deadbeef said:
    loopback from dc? :P

Thanked by 1deadbeef