Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS on NL -> excellent connectivity to Denmark!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS on NL -> excellent connectivity to Denmark!

mushimushi Member
edited October 2015 in Requests

Hello,

looking for a cheap, low end VPS on the Nederlands. With good connectivity to Copenhagen.
ideally <10ms to <removed>

any ideas? Got one with 13/14ms but need less.

Comments

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@Mushi I would remove that IP from your post. - LowEndDDoS is a thing

Thanked by 1mushi
  • bersybersy Member
    edited October 2015

It seems HostHatch is about 9-10 ms, my bad it's their Sweden location.

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello,

You can also deploy a vm on our cloud in Nederland.

You can run tests on our looking glass.

Check my signature.

Pm me if any questions.

• @Ikoula read OPs request over, please. He is looking for less than 13ms location, and not 15ms at all.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Why NL? If you want good latency, can't you get something closer?

• @Nyr said:
    Why NL? If you want good latency, can't you get something closer?

Can be anywhere South West of copenhagen. NL because it has good latency from the UK.

mushi said: Can be anywhere South West of copenhagen. NL because it has good latency from the UK.

Why does latency from the UK matter then? I don't understand :(

• im settupping a content delivery network for a 90's first person shooter game for over a year now =)

• StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

Hi you can check our looking glass for NL VPS here: http://nl-lg.vmbox.co

• What about https://meebox.net/en/cloud-vps/? That's in Denmark itself so you should have better ping.

edited October 2015

keanu said: That's in Denmark itself so you should have better ping.

Also connected to Telia, so latency should be great. That's why I don't understand what NL/UK has to do here.

• He already has a couple of Denmark servers I guess.

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

@bersy OPs post has been edited maybe i am wrong but i do not remind this was originaly specified. If it was please accept my apologies.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • Ikoula said: @bersy OPs post has been edited maybe i am wrong but i do not remind this was originaly specified. If it was please accept my apologies.

That's right, his initial post actually contained an IP, and then it was removed.

• Most probably he has users from different countries and that's why he has an interest on latecies from different countries.

• @erkin said:
    Most probably he has users from different countries and that's why he has an interest on latecies from different countries.

this is correct.
    the goal is to have multiple servers in multiple countries with great connectivity between them, to make them act like proxies to ensure users (players) the best possible ping anywhere in the world.