Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostress, LLC is vanished - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostress, LLC is vanished

124»

Comments

• @spammy said:
    I don't get it, there are actually people who trust GVH to start with and trust a company that bought GVH customers out with the obvious intention of not keeping the services but just get hold of a large customer base?

Let's stop fooling ourselves, get packing and move on.

GVH was 1000 times better than Hostress, at least in my experience. I never had any serious problem with the 2 vps I had with GVH. Maybe I was lucky though...

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Raiyan said:
    I used paypal... so if I complain to paypal, will paypal start query about it? Actually I cant go to court because I live in China. But I want to get my money back on ground that the service for which I paid, was not provided.

They should certainly.
    If you have used debit or credit card for this transaction you can chargeback with your bank too.

• Why people choose such companies is beyond me. I may be able to understand if they offer lower spec accounts for the same cost but the specs offered for the prices was clearly unsustainable.

• AgaAga Member

HostHoney said: was clearly unsustainable

There's no such thing. Bad providers with weak business management skill and poor planning are able to mess anything up.

Some providers have dirty cheap prices on the small boxes but make a huge amount of proofit selling one big box. And it can make sense for them to take a bunch of small losses when they are sure to make profit enough with just one medium-high client

• Sad. I really loved their logo.

• Hello Fellows

is it possible to start the claim to get back my money from paypal account?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Raiyan said:
    Hello Fellows

is it possible to start the claim to get back my money from paypal account?

After 45 ? Nope

• You mean 45 days?

• joereid said: GVH was 1000 times better than Hostress, at least in my experience. I never had any serious problem with the 2 vps I had with GVH.

Me, too. Despite the drama, the service was active and with no major downtime, even if from time to time it was terribly slow.
    Johnny did the major damage to himself and his providers, with tons of dept.
    As of TDale, this is a completely different story...

Thanked by 1netomx
  • I have escalated my case to paypal... Tdale might not reply or help anymore but if my claim is correctly taken care of, I will get my money back.

• I was able to recover some of the money by lodging a case in to paypal.

• I was happy when all services were gonna be dropped cause I couldn't get in to my account. That way I wouldn't have to get the WHMCS cronjob email every morning. But I still get it and my website is online. Why won't it just disappear.