Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostress, LLC is vanished - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostress, LLC is vanished

Comments

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited October 2015

Nah, more a consequence if the Thirty Years' War, mass migration and one of my ancestors having fun with someone from France. ;-) My only hertitage from that little love affair is my last name and some french toes.

• So he's done another runner. Not like I said so at the beginning or anything. Mods, you want to ban him yet?

Thanked by 2ATHK netomx
  • 0xdragon said:

So he's done another runner. Not like I said so at the beginning or anything. Mods, you want to ban him yet?

There's no point in banning him outright, as much as I'd like it to happen. Offers ban would make more sense to me, but I suspect we won't see Mr(Mrs?).Dale again anyhow.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • He/She/It is at work building version X34543323 coming soon to a forum near you.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Nekki said: Don't know if it's intentional but that sounded incredibly sarcastic to an English ear.

Definitely feel sorry for the client of Hostress that lost money :(

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @jbiloh said:
    Definitely feel sorry for the client of Hostress that lost money :(

I think it was just 'poor soul' that made it sound like that, it's often used sarcastically.

• @Amitz said:
    It sounded the same to both of my german ears. Even my toes felt the sarcastic vibrations.

Wait, your are German? I always thought Amit is an Indian name.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Junkless said:

smoke and mirrors.

Thanked by 2netomx Mark_R
  • @Junkless said:

1) his name isn't Amit, it's Amitz

2) my name is Japanese, but I'm English

Mind blown?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited October 2015

I can be your indian-german dreamboy with a 25% french toe probability, if that sparkles your fantasy.

• @wych said:
    smoke and mirrors.

Apparently..

@Nekki said:
    Mind blown?

Wait, there is a Z? Damn, where are them glasses.
    Nekki is Japanese? Thanks for the info..

Thanked by 1netomx
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited October 2015

Junkless said: Nekki is Japanese? Thanks for the info..

It's public information -> See his signature. ;-)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Amitz said:
    I can be your indian-german dreamboy with a 25% french toe probability, if that sparkles your fantasy.

Nope, sounds too good to be true. I wont fall for it.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Nekki said: I think it was just 'poor soul' that made it sound like that, it's often used sarcastically.

I think its disgusting what Hostress has done to its customers. And this isn't the first time as everyone knows. Seems an offer ban on LEB is 100% required for life.

Thanked by 4netomx Nekki sin jvnadr
  • @Amitz said:

fred

Thanked by 2netomx Amitz
  • LeeLee Veteran

jbiloh said: I think its disgusting what Hostress has done to its customers. And this isn't the first time as everyone knows. Seems an offer ban on LEB is 100% required for life.

Good recovery :)

• Life plus 42? Just because 42 is like the answer for everything.

• I like the idea to have credits in a service provider, so when i need something, don't need to worry if credit card block due to security reasons (and need to wait 40 minutes in 1800 lines).

I was customer of greenvalue, when services was migrated to hostress, i just renewed, and added some extra money for new servers.

Now i'll only pay for monthly contracts. It's sad, can't trust in anybody :(

• @Licensecart said:
    If you wanted to throw money away you could have either donated it to a charity or chucked it into the sea. You might get some pleasure out of that instead of wasting it to a guy who doesn't get his website online, and doesn't want to tell his customers why.

I did it when services was online. It's not something i would expect for any decent human. Sure that this lost money would be better used for charity, but how could I know?

• tdjacobs said: Now i'll only pay for monthly contracts. It's sad, can't trust in anybody :(

You can trust plenty of hosts. What you should never do is trust a host who a) previously pretended to be his wife for several months so he could run hosting business and b) had any association with the GVH brand.

• What if he and his wife was one and the same person at the time?
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=hostress.net+thomas+dale&sa=G&site=imghp&tbm=isch&gbv=1&sei=if0nVqHiLIjca_v5iLgJ

Nekki said: You can trust plenty of hosts. What you should never do is trust a host who a) previously pretended to be his wife for several months so he could run hosting business and b) had any association with the GVH brand.

Thanked by 1William
  • Wat

• Basement explains it.

Nekki said: Wat

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @GM2015 said:
    Basement explains it.

Don't make me invoke him.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • GM2015 said: What if he and his wife was one and the same person

So what he "did" to her wife, is the same as he did to his self?

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • RaiyanRaiyan Member
    edited October 2015

Hi tdale,

Pls consider this as urgent and pls communicate what happened to the service you have offered?

Now, your service which I have bought is down for quite long time without proper clarification.

• Hello follows,

is there anyway to complain about it anywhere?

Thanks in adv.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2015

Credit Card company? Your bank? PayPal perhaps?

You can also go to court with him.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • RaiyanRaiyan Member
    edited October 2015

I used paypal... so if I complain to paypal, will paypal start query about it? Actually I cant go to court because I live in China. But I want to get my money back on ground that the service for which I paid, was not provided.

• I don't get it, there are actually people who trust GVH to start with and trust a company that bought GVH customers out with the obvious intention of not keeping the services but just get hold of a large customer base?

Let's stop fooling ourselves, get packing and move on.

Thanked by 1Aga