Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prometeus - Locations
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Prometeus - Locations

darknessendsdarknessends Member
edited December 2012 in General

What locations is prometeus providing servers on ??

Comments

• Millan, Italy, one and only location.

• @darknessends If you want to ask simple questions like this, suggest you bother to check their site first or ask in the LEB IRC channel maybe?

• darknessendsdarknessends Member
    edited December 2012

AsadHaider - STOP TELLING ME WHAT I SHOULD DO AND WHAT I SHOULD NOT DO ! - I must have done this before you suggest and even if I am asking this question specifically here I must have seen something that I so wanted to ask everyone.

• @darknessends said: AsadHaider - STOP TELLING ME WHAT I SHOULD DO AND WHAT I SHOULD NOT DO !

Dude you are really going overboard !

• gameongameon Member
    edited December 2012

@darknessends said: I am asking this question specifically here I must have seen something that I so wanted to ask everyone.

That's probably when you need to go to LEB IRC channel and connect with pro's. I can't understand why u need to be weird to someone who's actually showing you the best place to get answers

• @zhuanyi said: Millan, Italy, one and only location.

not going to have any other location in the near future, as uncle wants to sleep with his servers. unless uncle get cloned.

• I have not said anything wrong. I asked a simple question, If you think i am novice or kiddie to ask this before having a look at their site or IRC than you are wrong.

• @jcaleb said: not going to have any other location in the near future, as uncle wants to sleep with his servers. unless uncle get cloned.

That's a good one ;)

• @jcaleb What is sal's age ? Is he too old ? Or you are too young

• @darknessends said: @jcaleb What is sal's age ? Is he too old ? Or you are too young

Uncle Sal is a dinosaur in his own words. I am 35yo. People here calls him uncle. Perhaps because he gained good respect from people.

• Hi, Liam, I saw something on network that made me so in doubt about if they ever had tried to server any other locations, so I clarified.

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

I'm 46 :-)

as said by Liam, Milan is were we deploy VPS at present :P

• it is not old.
    46 year young. :)

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Considering average age here, 46 is seriously over the hill.
    Considering ppl will probably live up to 90, that is midlife.

• edited December 2012

My Father is 60 when he passed away in 1997 :)
    And my oldest brother is maybe at the same age as Uncle :)

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited December 2012

That's young if someone still wants to sleep with his toys.

• @AsadHaider is such a bully...

• @gameon Your signature is fucking awesome.

[rpm] We are the yum. Resistance is futile. You will be packaged.
  • AsadAsad Member
    edited December 2012

@darknessends said: AsadHaider - STOP TELLING ME WHAT I SHOULD DO AND WHAT I SHOULD NOT DO ! - I must have done this before you suggest and even if I am asking this question specifically here I must have seen something that I so wanted to ask everyone.

Dude you need to chill. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk about whatever repressed childhood shit is making you crazy.

I went on their website and found the location in about 30 seconds, so you must be an idiot if you couldn't find it. No need to open a thread about every little trivial question you have, because you can't be arsed looking it up yourself. I only gave advice to join the LEB IRC channel at #lowendbox on irc.freenode.net so we can help you there.

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

@AsadHaider, @darknessends, @Jacob - yeah, love is all around, chill out lads

• @gbshouse Naw, @Jacob ♥s me really

• The first reply of Asad is not provocative.

• Reminds me of care bears

• @AsadHaider said: AsadHaider 3:18PM Flag

@darknessends said: AsadHaider - STOP TELLING ME WHAT I SHOULD DO AND WHAT I SHOULD NOT DO ! - I must have done this before you suggest and even if I am asking this question specifically here I must have seen something that I so wanted to ask everyone.

Dude you need to chill. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk about whatever repressed childhood shit is making you crazy.

I went on their website and found the location in about 30 seconds, so you must be an idiot if you couldn't find it. No need to open a thread about every little trivial question you have, because you can't be arsed looking it up yourself. I only gave advice to join the LEB IRC channel at #lowendbox on irc.freenode.net so we can help you there.

Do you even read properly ?? The data on their website is not something I was after. I was after the user response.

• AsadAsad Member
    edited December 2012

I've lost all faith in humanity.

• I thought you lost faith in humanity a while back.

• @Ishaq Oh sorry, then I think this is more appropriate instead..

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

You meant this one?

• @joepie91 said: You meant this one?

Precisely ! Never before has there been such a degree of Epic fail :D

This discussion has been closed.