Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combozo.com Offer 8GB RAM - 1Gbit/S - Phoenix AZ @ $48/Year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Combozo.com Offer 8GB RAM - 1Gbit/S - Phoenix AZ @ $48/Year

StackVPSStackVPS Member
edited October 2015 in Offers

CoMBoZo is Pleased to offer special deals on:

Combozo was formed in November 2013 as plu9.com company then moved to " Combozo.com " and we are still in business since we started in 2013, if you are looking for quality services then combozo delivers, our servers in Phoenix, AZ ( united states ) on 1gbps network and high server specs, We are always looking to improve our services, We offer cheap, fast and reliable hosting for our clients.

All packages Come with:

• Instant Setup
  • SoluvVM Control Panel
  • Ability to manage Vps's through client area
  • Install Centos, Debian, Ubuntu, etc ..
  • Purchase IP's (Available on request)
  • Gigabit ports

8GB RAM: The Best Deal Ever.

• 300 GB Disk
  • 3 TB Gigabit Bandwidth
  • 8GB Guaranteed RAM
  • 2 IPV4 Addresses
  • Lifetime Promo code: GDW2O5VN1O

$48 /yr->>
Click here to Order Now

6GB RAM: The Best Deal Ever.

• 250 GB Disk
  • 2.5 TB Gigabit Bandwidth
  • 6GB Guaranteed RAM
  • 2 IPV4 Addresses
  • Promo code: GU7MUC0X1K

$38 /yr->>
Click here to Order Now

4GB RAM: The Best Deal Ever.

• 200 GB Disk
  • 2TB Gigabit Bandwidth
  • 4GB Guaranteed RAM
  • 1 IPV4 Addresses
  • Promo code: QJLZ31UWA6

$32 /yr->>
Click here to Order Now

2GB RAM: The Best Deal Ever.

• 150 GB Disk
  • 1.5TB Gigabit Bandwidth
  • 2GB Guaranteed RAM
  • 1 IPV4 Addresses
  • Promo code: FWYPQL53T1

$28 /yr->>
Click here to Order Now

1GB RAM: The Best Deal Ever.

• 50 GB Disk
  • 1TB Gigabit Bandwidth
  • 1GB Guaranteed RAM
  • 1 IPV4 Addresses
  • Promo code: OE60NM2R7K

$19 /yr->>
Click here to Order Now

512 RAM: The Best Deal Ever.

• 25 GB Disk
  • 500 GB Gigabit Bandwidth
  • 512 Guaranteed RAM
  • 1 IPV4 Addresses
  • Promo code: T2TDJ0P3Z2

$15 /yr->>
Click here to Order Now

256 RAM: The Best Deal Ever.

• 15 GB Disk
  • 100 GB Gigabit Bandwidth
  • 256 Guaranteed RAM
  • 1 IPV4 Addresses

$12 /yr->>
Click here to Order Now

We accept payments through credit cards, paypal, Paypal balance and Bitcoins ...

Thank you

Comments

• So where are the 8GB RAM for $15/year?

• The Title of this offer seems to be missleading. Is it possible that this offer is against the Rules of LET?

• In this company I have a product, so far it is running Good

Thanked by 1StackVPS
  • @4n0nx said:
    So where are the 8GB RAM for $15/year?

$15 For 512 MB Ram

• @JustRefleX said:
    The Title of this offer seems to be missleading. Is it possible that this offer is against the Rules of LET?

Can you provide me this rules as all providers here use the same trick, i don't have any problem with changing the title .

• @JustRefleX said:
    The Title of this offer seems to be missleading. Is it possible that this offer is against the Rules of LET?

If this is against the rules there's another thread from another company here on LET that also has a misleading title, but this one is more noticeable because it's "8GB RAM" and "$15/year".

Thanked by 1StackVPS
  • Which of your 7 best deals ever is the best deals ever?

If I see 5 apples, and I call each one of them the best piece of apple ever, then none of them is really the best apple ever. It's either one or none.

"If every child is special, then at what point in your life do you become not-so-special?"

"If every child is special, then why is not every adult special?"

"If everybody is special, then the fucking word has lost its meaning."

• @qq7119 said:
    In this company I have a product, so far it is running Good

Thank you qq7119, I appreciate your review about our company, If you need any help don't hesitate to contact me any time.

• Do not participate in the debate, reliable quality is the best proof

Thanked by 1StackVPS
  • @CoMBoZo said:
    Thank you qq7119, I appreciate your review about our company, If you need any help don't hesitate to contact me any time.

I do not need anything, I express only the right products and services that you are a good company, (sorry for bad English)

Thanked by 1StackVPS
  • @GM2015 said:
    Which of your 7 best deals ever is the best deals ever?

If I see 5 apples, and I call each one of them the best piece of apple ever, then none of them is really the best apple ever. It's either one or none.

"If every child is special, then at what point in your life do you become not-so-special?"

"If every child is special, then why is not every adult special?"

"If everybody is special, then the fucking word has lost its meaning."

We know our products very well and you can't never find deals like this any where

• Aha. I'll go ahead and think for long about your wise words in silence and let my wiser brethren understand the meaning of your message.

CoMBoZo said: We know our products very well and you can't never find deals like this any where

• Many Chinese people visit every day
    in http://zhujiwiki.com/search/Combozo/ I submitted your offer (Only by really used products can)

Thanked by 1StackVPS
  • @GM2015 said:
    Aha. I'll go ahead and think for long about your wise words in silence and let my wiser brethren understand the meaning of your message.

Thank you for your comment, I will take it seriously and in the next time i will avoid typing the same words

Thanks again

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@mpkossen @mikho Is this Okay with 8 GB Ram at $15 ? I also think, it's quite misleading. Isn't it ?

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • It's not against the rules, but you really should think twice about using a provider who has to use such misleading tricks.

Unfortunately, shithousery isn't always banned.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Title says 8GB RAM starting at $12/year. Seems like more than a play on words, seems like a lie. I see no 8GB RAM plans starting at $12/year.

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • What datacenter are these in?

• JunklessJunkless Member
    edited October 2015

definitely misleading. Though the other "misleading" titles are just wordplay, this one can not be interpreted in any other way.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

I' ve edited the title to be more clear. @combozo avoid this type of "play with words" as it will be misinterpreted by most users here.

• @Damian said:
    What datacenter are these in?

Phoenix (AZ), USA

• Are they good?

@CoMBoZo I think, using the trick 8 GB @$12 doesn't make any good. Because, when A User enters to see your offer & gets offended by seeing this type of misleading title, he/she won't trust you anymore. Professionalism is a fact that matters. Be clear & you'll get plenty of clients. Shortcut can't be a way of success.

• Such cheap ;/

• @Derek said:
    Such cheap ;/

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    CoMBoZo I think, using the trick 8 GB @$12 doesn't make any good. Because, when A User enters to see your offer & gets offended by seeing this type of misleading title, he/she won't trust you anymore. Professionalism is a fact that matters. Be clear & you'll get plenty of clients. Shortcut can't be a way of success.

I think the offer is enough fair for anyone, And i said before i don't have any problem with changing the title, As i can see lots of titles here the same.

@CoMBoZo said:
    I think the offer is enough fair for anyone, And i said before i don't have any problem with changing the title, As i can see lots of titles here the same.

Thanks for understanding. We expect more dashing offers from CoMBoZo !

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

What's the nodes specs?

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • @MrGeneral said:
    What's the nodes specs?

We have about 4 servers runs with these specs:

Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1240 v2
    32 GB Ram
    3×2 TB HDD
    1GB Network

And all servers still fresh !

Thanks

• The overselling though...

Each server is bound to be at least $100/month, and $4/month per 8GB VPS, ouch...