Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS management panels that support ipv6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS management panels that support ipv6

AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
edited December 2012 in General

Hi Folks,

Just wondering if anyone is aware of any VPS management panels that support IPv6 free or commercial.

By support IPv6 I mean really support it, e.g. allows you to assign /112's or /64's to a container not just add a random amount of IP's like solusvm and the others.

Cheers.

Anthony.

Comments

• It's this thread again...

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited December 2012

@AnthonySmith talk with Sean :) Maybe he would be willing to market it or something.

A bit outdated version of his old control panel user end representation is here: http://seanmcr.co.uk/new_vps_manager.avi

imho. from user end perspective best vps management control panel I ever used.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@Jacob well if you have seen it so many times how about throwing a meaningful answer out?

@Spirit thanks, I talk to sean a fair bit, the panel afaik is not for distribution outside of OpenITC atm/

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited December 2012

I use at home cloudmin and ovz-web-panel for a while, but they dont allow assigning of /64 or /112, just individual IPs :(
    I am curious how the hypervm implementation of ipv6 will work.

• Atomia does :)

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I took the tour, indeed it does however that along with about 10,000 other features I don't need and it is an AIO price.