Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is oplink.net a good provider?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is oplink.net a good provider?

nhocconannhocconan Member
edited October 2015 in Providers

Hello,

I am considering oplink.net for some of my partner's services. I can see there are several positive reviews at WHT, and it seems they are in business quite long. So if anyone used their service previously, could you please give some comments? And if it is possible, a network test is really appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• comXyzcomXyz Member
    edited October 2015

Sorry I misread it. I thought it's Online.net

Thanked by 1nhocconan
  • @comXyz said:
    Sorry I misread it. I thought it's Online.net

Well, for online.net, it is easy to find several testing. I already had several dedis with them :-)

• MunMun Member

What package are you going for Colocation / dedicated / etc?

• @Mun said:
    What package are you going for Colocation / dedicated / etc?

Going to try "INTEL XEON E3-1231-V3, 16GB DDR3, 256GB SSD + 2TB, 1GB/30TB" or "INTEL XEON E3-1271-V3, 16GB DDR3, 256GB SSD + 2TB, 1GB/30TB" as the first one.

• Used them for a while, was very happy with the service and network, and Ryan was great to deal with.

Thanked by 1nhocconan
  • They are good in VPS service, but need to implement quick support through phone or chat.

Thanked by 1nhocconan
  • @isaacl said:
    Used them for a while, was very happy with the service and network, and Ryan was great to deal with.

@dj1812 said:
    They are good in VPS service, but need to implement quick support through phone or chat.

• I do not need this any more. Thanks to close this @ mod

This discussion has been closed.