Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IPXCORE - GREAT 2gb OpenVZ VPS for $6.99/month - LIMITED QUANTITY!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IPXCORE - GREAT 2gb OpenVZ VPS for $6.99/month - LIMITED QUANTITY!

DamianDamian Member
edited December 2012 in Offers

Tired of poor quality of service from The Other Guys? Come to IPXcore! We have great service and great true 24/7 support; you'll love us!

Some company info:
We've been up and running since May of 2011. We're running OpenVZ virtualization on our very own Dell, HP, and Supermicro -powered hardware.
Each server node has it's own 100mbit connection.
Past-30-days support ticket mean response time: 0 Day(s) 0 Hour(s) 25 Minute(s) and 49 Second(s)

This is an extremely limited offer! Act now!

The Offer:

1024mb of RAM
2048mb of RAM!! with coupon code ADDITIONAL1GBRAM
128mb of vSwap (burst ram available on request)
30gb of disk space
750gb of monthly transfer
1 IPv4 address
in Colocrossing, in Buffalo, NY

$6.99/month

Link for order: https://ipxcore.com/order/cart.php?a=add&pid=58
Be sure to add promo code: ADDITIONAL1GBRAM
Valid for new orders only!

FYI: As outlined in the AUP/TOS ( http://ipxcore.com/aup-tos/ ), all new registrations MUST be made with verifiable postal address information. Repeating your province/state in the address fields will cause your account to be suspended til you update your account information. These plans are auto-verified with Maxmind; if you get auto-tagged for fraud, open a support ticket for resolution. All plans are also subject to manual verifications.

You are encouraged to exercise the 3-day trial period (outlined in http://ipxcore.com/aup-tos/ in the Billing section ) and determine if this service will be right for you.

Test IP: 198.144.190.10
Looking glass with test files: http://carbon.ipxcore.com/lg/

We also do custom plans. Please contact us with your requirements.

Comments

• DavidxDavidx Member
    edited December 2012

all in all, wish you luck with your plan :P

• @David_P said: all in all, wish you luck with your plan :P

I love that photo :P

Additionally, it turns out that the module being used to have coupons add resources to Solus isn't working properly. So to anyone who orders: please open a support ticket to have your RAM added. You'll get a response within a few minutes too, a great example of our support team.

• 100Mbit capped to the VPS, or the entire server has a shared 100Mbit connection?

everything else looks great! :-)

@Damian said: Each server node has it's own 100mbit connection.

This is good.

• @Jacob said: 100Mbit capped to the VPS, or the entire server has a shared 100Mbit connection?

The hostnode itself has a 100mbit connection, and each container shares it.

• I'd be shocked if I could even get close to a 100mbit/s connection considering 50 other people will be sharing it.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Nice offer!

• DamianDamian Member
    edited December 2012

@Cirium said: I'd be shocked if I could even get close to a 100mbit/s connection considering 50 other people will be sharing it.

I wouldn't be; it's what we're selling. Getting what you paid for: a surprising, fresh concept for LEB/LET. :)

@jarland said: Nice offer!

Thanks!

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I've had nodes on 100mbps myself. As long as it is well monitored for abuse and is advertised as 100mbps shared, it is perfectely fine. Never had a client complain over the shared port.

Anyway, nice offer @Damian ! :)

• @Alex_LiquidHost Is your LA node ready?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@LAKid said: Is your LA node ready?

Should be up and running monday :)

Anyway, this is Damian's thread, don't want to derail it. If you have any questions, shhot a PM and I will answer ASAP. I've been ill lately, so my responses are delayed..pretty much everything is delayed.