Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SolusVM 1.18.00 released!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SolusVM 1.18.00 released!

charliecharlie Member, Host Rep

New version released from SolusVM: https://documentation.solusvm.com/display/DOCS/v1.18

It have two new feature which are interesting:

• Added hypervisor metrics module to the admincp. It gives the ability to view detailed CPU, Disk, Network, Memory statistics etc.. for each hypervisor. Quick Jump > Metrics or Node list > Graph Icon
  • CPU settings can now be defined for KVM templates. Ability to set Model, Match and Topology thus allowing support for later Windows versions (10)

Comments

• Just updated my software so ill be checking it out now, solusvm updates are always useful.

• As a Proxmox user that's not up to date, what happened to SolusVM 2?

• SolusVMSolusVM Member, Host Rep

@IgniteServers said:
    Just updated my software so ill be checking it out now, solusvm updates are always useful.

Let us know how you find the metrics. The metrics module has been written for V2 but with modules being independent and package based, we managed to slip it into this release.

• Taking a look at it now, id have to say it looks great. The metrics are very precise, just a quick question as far as the SolusVMpro module goes for WHMCS will there be an update on the graphs for that as a WHMCS + SolusVMpro user that would be great to enhance the plugin a bit more just my opinion.

@IgniteServers said:
    Taking a look at it now, id have to say it looks great. The metrics are very precise, just a quick question as far as the SolusVMpro module goes for WHMCS will there be an update on the graphs for that as a WHMCS + SolusVMpro user that would be great to enhance the plugin a bit more just my opinion.

Well i don't think these will be in the WHMCS module for V1 as the idea is just to get statistics databases aggregated. Remember these are only metrics for the hypervisor and not the VM's at this stage.

• @SolusVM said:

Ah true, well it is a nice update like I said before very precise +1 on update.

Nice work.

• @SolusVM I really like your Webpanel. Keep up the good work.

• FuslFusl Member
    edited October 2015

SolusVM said: Let us know how you find the metrics.

If you mean the error message that says "Connection Failed", you might want give it some other color, like red :P

/Edit: Seems patience is the key to succeed, because now it works :3

• Please, please give us a better reseller panel :(

Right now, it's a piece of garbage, and needs a lot of work. My resellers want a better panel, and I'm counting on SolusVM to upgrade to 2.0.

• @FlamesRunner said:
    Please, please give us a better reseller panel :(

Right now, it's a piece of garbage, and needs a lot of work. My resellers want a better panel, and I'm counting on SolusVM to upgrade to 2.0.

So true a better reseller panel is needed.

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

SolusVM said: Let us know how you find the metrics.

Looks detailed! Making it easy to find peaks

Additionally, it will be great if later releases has the ability to assign multiple VGs

• FlamesRunner said: I'm counting on SolusVM to upgrade to 2.0.

People in hell want ice water I hear as well ;)

• this not bad, hope next will be better

• @SolusVM said:

Does Solus support migration from Virtualizor for OVZ?

@Steven_F said:
    Does Solus support migration from Virtualizor for OVZ?

It will. Two devs have been working on it and testing it for a while now.

@Fusl said:
    /Edit: Seems patience is the key to succeed, because now it works :3

It may have been a slow update as the module would have been installed via rpm.

• @SolusVM said:
    It will. Two devs have been working on it and testing it for a while now.

Any etaETA?

Can you put a ticket in? And ask for Phill to give you an update.

• @SolusVM said:
    Can you put a ticket in? And ask for Phill to give you an update.

Or just post it in public to avoid the masses of e-mails you will now get about it?

• @wych said:
    Or just post it in public to avoid the masses of e-mails you will now get about it?

It's pretty clear the answer is "There is no ETA and we'll finish it soon TM".