Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some servers for rent
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Some servers for rent

comXyzcomXyz Member
edited October 2015 in General

I have some servers for rent, payment via Paypal (verified only) at the beginning of each month. Personal payment only, or you will need to pay additional 4.5% fee.

You can keep the servers as long as you want.

You need to resolve any complains within 24 hours, if not, I will take the server back.

For servers at SoYouStart, I will install the server and give you the root account. If you need to reinstall the server, you will need to contact me.

For servers at Online.net, you will need an Online.net account, I will outsource the server, and you can manage the server yourself.

I will keep 30 Euro deposit (just in case you install Windows through control panel by whatever reason), and return it to you when you stop renting the server.

In case you don't want me to keep your 30 Euro, I will give you the root account, and not outsourcing.

SoYouStart

E3-SAT-3

Price: 60$/month

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1245v2 (4 c/ 8 t )

RAM: 32 GB DDR3

Disks: 2 x 2 TB SATA (Software Raid)

Port: 1Gbps

Guaranteed bandwidth: 250Mbps

Current additional IP addresses: 2 (You will need to pay setup fee if you need more)
More information here: http://www.soyoustart.com/us/offers/e3-sat-3.xml

Online.net

Dedibox Limited 1115

Price: 22 Euro/month

CPU: Intel® XEON® E3-1220 (4 c/ 4 t )

RAM: 16 GB DDR3

Disks: 2 x 2TB (Hardware Raid)

Guaranteed bandwidth: 200Mbps

Current additional IP addresses: 0 (You will need to pay setup fee if you need more)

Dedibox Limited 1215

Price: 22 Euro/month

CPU: Intel® XEON® E3-1220 (4 c/ 4 t )

RAM: 16 GB DDR3

Disks: 2 x 450GB SAS 15k (Hardware Raid)

Current additional IP addresses: 0 (You will need to pay setup fee if you need more)

Dedibox® XC 2015

Price: 18 Euro/month

CPU: Intel® C2750 (Avoton) (8 c/ 8 t )

RAM: 8 GB DDR3

Disks: 120 GB SSD

Dedibox kidéchire

Price: 4 Euro/month

CPU: VIA® Nano® U2250 (1 c/ 1t )

RAM: 2 GB

Disks: 160 GB

Guaranteed bandwidth: N/A

Dedibox Limited 3815

Price: 32 Euro/month

CPU: Intel® XEON® E3-1230v3 (4 c/ 8 t )

RAM: 32 GB DDR3

Disks: 2 x 2TB (Hardware Raid)

Guaranteed bandwidth: N/A

Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks.

Comments

• Are you sure that is allowed without being a provider?

Thanked by 1wych
  • @William said:
    Are you sure that is allowed without being a provider?

As far as I know, yes. I can be wrong also, mod will take of that.

• Dat 1115 though.

Only like 25 usd

• @cmsjr123 said:
    Dat 1115 though.

Only like 25 usd

Want to get it?

• I would take the kidéchire if still available.

• @Koren said:
    I would take the kidéchire if still available.

Yes it's available. Please PM me for more details.

• @comXyz said:
    Want to get it?

Normal yes but the 30 Euro deposits has me saying no.

I would ask to not do the deposit but I am aware of the loophole in charging back to you and the risks associated with it.

So unfortunately my dignity has me to not ask for no deposits and there for a no.

Would've been a great catch since I missed when they went live and it's not much of a markup either.

Best luck to you.

• Sounds a little risky...

• Isn't it again PayPal TOS to openly ask for people to pay the fees?

• I cannot understand why anyone should "rent" a server from an online.net's client via outsourcing and tust his data to a random person via a procedure that is far beyond company's rules...
    Be careful that OP can, for any reason in any time, stop outscourcing and gain access to the server with all the files and setup that the client did, without the ability to even fight for his rights...

• @rethinkvps said:
    Isn't it again PayPal TOS to openly ask for people to pay the fees?

Tell that to OVH.

• I might would be interested if there would be other locations.

• rethinkvps said: Isn't it again PayPal TOS to openly ask for people to pay the fees?

If he uses an US/CA account, yes.

wych said: Tell that to OVH.

OVH is EU - in EU this practice is allowed (forced by EU).

• @cmsjr123 said:

If you don't want to deposit 30 Euro, then I can give you the root account without outsourcing.

• and if i need a reinstall youd do it?

basically would want ubuntu raid 0 (not even close to important data lol)
    what would the outsourcing give me though/

• @cmsjr123 if you need to reinstall you will need to contact me if we don't outsource the server.

If outsourcing. You can reboot, reinstall the server by yourself.

• Dedibox Limited 3815 out of stock. Thanks guys.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Well you've made it a few days, but I need to satisfy my conscience with a friendly warning. When people can openly buy something and would rather go through a reseller, it usually means that they can't get it from the source, and you'll find out why that is soon enough.

There, satisfied :)

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited October 2015

Jar said: you'll find out why that is

E.g. they don't have credit cards and only have PayPal. (THE SHOCK AND HORROR!)

Thanked by 2comXyz netomx
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited October 2015

@rm_ said:
    E.g. they don't have credit cards and only have PayPal. (THE SHOCK AND HORROR!)

Nope. I pay both OVH and online.net with PayPal.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Jar said: online.net with PayPal

Only old clients have the PayPal option at Online.net, and if you ever change from it to a credit card, you can't select it again.

Thanked by 2jar comXyz
  • @Jar said:
    Well you've made it a few days, but I need to satisfy my conscience with a friendly warning. When people can openly buy something and would rather go through a reseller, it usually means that they can't get it from the source, and you'll find out why that is soon enough.

There, satisfied :)

If sometimes you only need a server for few months, so you should rent from me to avoid setup fee.

Or if you don't have Credit card... etc, you can rent from me also :)

• Some servers still available.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

This has been going on for too long, thread closed because OP is not a Provider.
    I would proceed with caution when renting services second hand. Not directed towards OP, only a general observation.

This discussion has been closed.