Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPSDeploy problems!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPSDeploy problems!

harisharis Member
edited December 2012 in Providers

My vps is unreachable (also their solusvm) for 2 days now, they have sent an email as well :

" Dear customer,

we are sorry to inform that all our node "cluster001" is blocked by our datacenter due a incoming attack.

We are in contact with OVH to solve the issue. We can no provide more infos because we dont have. Simply OVH has blocked us the entire access to the server and since 12h ago (an seems to be continue some hours more) we dont receive response by him. We also can not access to recover informations.

We are sorry for the inconvenience."

Doesn't seem promising :(

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

Well it's not ideal for you of course however until the attack is dealt with or you wait for it to go away there is not much you can do.

The provider can take some action of course but I don't know them so not sure how well placed they are to deal with it.

• OVH work like that

• LeeLee Veteran

^^ Take your gutter language over to WHT where its more welcome :)

• @W1V_Lee there was a leb offer back in August, and the funny thing was that they required rdns for the server not to be deleted :P
    http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/vpsdeploy-12-year-64mb-ssd-based-openvz-in-france/

• AsimAsim Member
    edited December 2012

The name never appealed to me although im the one who posted that offer on LEB
    Seems like they were lying when they said "offsite backups" etc

• Stealing our name, too. Tut tut.

• Some hours ago it has magically appeared again!

"UPDATE: We have recovered the access to the server, but is unlinked. We need do a backup and reinstall all the server. The work is doing. We expect to put ON this cluster on next 24h."

I thought they were english

• @haris said: I thought they were english

That's the first thing I noticed! I guess their native language isn't English like their website.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

we get signal

• @EricCubixCloud said: That's the first thing I noticed! I guess their native language isn't English like their website.

OVH? I knew they were French without ever having used them (seems like that much was obvious on their website :P)

Best of luck to you Haris.

• @kbeezie said: OVH? I knew they were French without ever having used them (seems like that much was obvious on their website :P)

I think he was talking about NodeDeploy

• @kamalnasser

I believe you mean VPSDeploy, I can assure you everyone at NodeDeploy is English.

• @BenND said: I believe you mean VPSDeploy, I can assure you everyone at NodeDeploy is English.

Oh. Yeah that.