Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Virtual Private Servers in the United States,Europe and Australia.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Virtual Private Servers in the United States,Europe and Australia.

JustRefleXJustRefleX Member
edited September 2015 in Requests

Hello LET-Community!

I need VPS's in a price range of <25$ a Year,

Lower Prices are prefered if they don't have significant downsides.

I do prefer to pay Monthly, or Quarterly due the amount of Servers needed.

I have serious Interest in these Locations, if they offer well enough I will get them, I'd appreciate it if you could give me a Trial Account/Machine to test it.

I need at least 768 MB RAM

Decent amount of CPU Power

Not sure about the Bandwidth, I guess even 250-500GB@1Gbit's would be enough.

Space -> AT LEAST 15 -GB > 25+ GB are prefered

Needed Locations:

Europe

Stockholm, Sweden

Madrid, Spain

USA

Most likely:

Seattle, Washington

San Francisco or Los Angeles (1 of these Locations)

Dallas, Texas

Miami, Florida

Nebraska, Wyoming or Colorado (1 of these Locations)

Australia

Sydney is prefered but basically every other Australia Location would do the Job.

I know that's a lot of Servers but the European and Australian one's won't be needed right away.

The American Servers are important.

Please post your offers right below - if there are any questions please PM me. Thanks!

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2015

We can do the following in seattle:

VDR1

2 Cores

1GB RAM

15GB SSD Disk

1000GB Bandwidth

1 IPv4

IPv6

$24 per year recurring (Could probably work out quarterly pricing, just let me know)

Order

More info can be found in our recent offer: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/64496/impact-vps-512mb-12-yearly-1gb-24-yearly-and-4gb-ram-5-ips-7-per-month-now-with-html5-console

Thanked by 1JustRefleX
  • @Awmusic12635 said:
    We can do the following in seattle:

VDR1

2 Cores

1GB RAM

15GB SSD Disk

1000GB Bandwidth

1 IPv4

IPv6

$24 per year recurring (Could probably work out quarterly pricing, just let me know)

Order

More info can be found in our recent offer: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/64496/impact-vps-512mb-12-yearly-1gb-24-yearly-and-4gb-ram-5-ips-7-per-month-now-with-html5-console

Thanks for your Offer - I already saw your post but I'll wait and take a look for other offers.

I rather take multiple Servers from one Hoster than one each Hoster because it's easier to use, pay and I have a better overview of the Servers.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

@JustRefleX said:
    I rather take multiple Servers from one Hoster than one each Hoster because it's easier to use, pay and I have a better overview of the Servers.

If you have any questions just shoot me a message or open at ticket. Would be more than happy to answer them.

• JustRefleX said: I need VPS's in a price range of <25$ a Year,

JustRefleX said: I need at least 768 MB RAM

JustRefleX said: Not sure about the Bandwidth, I guess even 250-500GB@1Gbit's would be enough.

JustRefleX said: Australia

haha, no.

Thanked by 2GM2015 WHT
  • Don't think you'll find anything with those specs and prices in Australia.
    Cheapest I know of are Network Presence(~5usd, $6.90aud+int fee) and Vultr($5usd).

However, if you do - please post here.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited September 2015

In Madrid you have Ginernet (IIRC singlehomed Comvive, which is pretty Cogent + HE centric) and EDIS (also Comvive) - Both not within your price range but there is nothing cheaper.

Thanked by 1jmginer
  • @William said:
    haha, no.

Yeah...what do we have here? Somebody that doesn't have anything nessecary to say?

Neat.

If you don't have a offer please take a look at the general discussion section so you can waste other people's time.

If you don't have anything to say regarding my Request -> Please avoi

@ivanh said:
    Don't think you'll find anything with those specs and prices in Australia.
    Cheapest I know of are Network Presence(~5usd, $6.90aud+int fee) and Vultr($5usd).

However, if you do - please post here.

Yea I guessed so(I just basically added it to the List). Still It was worth a try. Thanks.
    Is there anything in my Price Range though with less Bandwith though? Maybe 512 MB would be enough if the CPU is decent enough,

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited September 2015

JustRefleX said: Yeah...what do we have here? Somebody that doesn't have anything nessecary to say?

My statement is clear: What you want is impossible in AU.

JustRefleX said: If you don't have anything to say regarding my Request -> Please avoi

Request denied :)

• JustRefleXJustRefleX Member
    edited September 2015

@William said:
    In Madrid you have Ginernet (IIRC singlehomed Comvive, which is pretty Cogent + HE centric) and EDIS (also Comvive) - Both not within your price range but there is nothing cheaper.

Well is there somewhere a cheap location in the south of France, right at the border of Spain?

• LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep

Cheapest Madrid I know of is https://ginernet.com/lowendbox.php

Thanked by 1jmginer
  • No, does not exist. There is Andorra which is even much more expensive.

• @William said:
    No, does not exist. There is Andorra which is even much more expensive.

Any Spain VPS's that are basically in the Center or spain maybe with less than 1 Gbit and closer to my price range?

• @JustRefleX said:
    Any Spain VPS's that are basically in the Center or spain maybe with less than 1 Gbit and closer to my price range?

Nope

• No, madrid/ginernet is already the cheapest provider in Spain - Madrid is as center as it gets as well.

Barcelona is more near France, Ginetnet has location there - There are some DCs in Bilbao but very expensive.

You can get a server in Toulouse (FR) which is "near" the Spanish border but also expensive.

• @William said:
    No, madrid/ginernet is already the cheapest provider in Spain - Madrid is as center as it gets as well.

Barcelona is more near France, Ginetnet has location there - There are some DCs in Bilbao but very expensive.

You can get a server in Toulouse (FR) which is "near" the Spanish border but also expensive.

Well if it's getting expensive it's irrelevant. Thanks tho

• @William said:
    No, madrid/ginernet is already the cheapest provider in Spain - Madrid is as center as it gets as well.

What about Australian Servers in my Budget with 6 Months or Quarterly Billing?

• Cheapest AU I've heard of is 5 USD monthly.

• You may check cloudshards for AU. There was some great offers before some time.

• They're out of the 25 EUR/Year Budget though.

Have you read my Hardware requirements?

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

we will make them inside of budget, don't wory

• @WHT said:
    You may check cloudshards for AU. There was some great offers before some time.

Apparently they only offer Servers in the US? or am I wrong?

• @drserver said:
    we will make them inside of budget, don't wory

I'll message you tommorow about this.