Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supermicro CSE-823TQ 2U server chassis, case
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Supermicro CSE-823TQ 2U server chassis, case

CoreyCorey Member
edited December 2012 in Offers

http://compare.ebay.com/like/170948114815?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&_lwgsi=y&cbt=y&bigimg=y

Price is negotiable depending on how much it will cost me to ship it to you with any carrier.

The from address will be 135 Red Head Ln. Gilmer TX 75645

These 6 bay hotswap chassis retail for over $300... and they are absolutely great!

Pretty sure it's a 500w PSU.

Comments

• shipping available outside of usa? if so I might be interested...

• CoreyCorey Member
    edited December 2012

@curtisg said: shipping available outside of usa? if so I might be interested...

Yes but instead of a discount it might cost you more. If you would be so kind as to use a calculator from each carrier and update me with the lowest price carrier I'll let you know what I can do. As long as you are spending under $300 you are getting a good deal. If I remember correctly newegg had these posted at $399 + shipping about 3 months ago.

• @Corey forgetting the case, I am more interested in that LGA1156 board you got listed.

PM me on what you will accept. Thanks. :-)

• @Jacob said: @Corey forgetting the case, I am more interested in that LGA1156 board you got listed.

PM me on what you will accept. Thanks. :-)

I'm actually debating taking it down and rebuilding my desktop since someone bought my i5 and never paid.

• I also have an intel chasis with 2 hotswap bays... intel board that supports 8GB DDR2 ram and quad core procs like Q9300

And an intel chasis that has 3 hotswap bays... intel board that supports 8GB DDR2 ram and quad core procs like Q9300

Also a supermicro chasis and supermicro board that supports 8GB DDR2 ram and quad core procs like Q9300

• Wait. And then you had me RTO the Atom? :(

I would have totally gone for these machines you just listed!

• @HalfEatenPie said: Wait. And then you had me RTO the Atom? :(

I will take over on the Atom if you don't want it.

• @Corey Just sell it me. ;)

desktop mobos have boomed recently(christmas i guess).

• @Jacob said: @Corey Just sell it me. ;)

desktop mobos have boomed recently(christmas i guess).

Ended that listing :)

• @Damian said: @HalfEatenPie said: Wait. And then you had me RTO the Atom? :(

I will take over on the Atom if you don't want it.

Perfectly fine if you guys want to do that. I also have some more atoms for RTO.

@HalfEatenPie said: Wait. And then you had me RTO the Atom? :(

I would have totally gone for these machines you just listed!

The problem is they don't have a CPU - although I do have ram for them. If you can provide the CPU I can RTO the rest of it.

• @Corey: haha I'm perfectly happy with the Atom right now thanks though!

Also, you might want to send @Damian a PM about those Atoms for RTO!