Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Impact VPS: 512MB $12 yearly 1GB$24 yearly, and 4GB RAM 5 IPs $7 per month | Now With HTML5 Console!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Impact VPS: 512MB $12 yearly 1GB$24 yearly, and 4GB RAM 5 IPs $7 per month | Now With HTML5 Console!

Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
edited September 2015 in Offers

Impact VPS is the product of Subnet Labs LLC, a rapidly expanding and high performance web hosting company based in Mechanicsburg, PA. We offer OpenVZ cloud servers that can be customized to fit your needs.

Hardware: We use the latest hardware for our VPS nodes. Dual E5v3 Intel Processors with 128GB of DDR4 Memory, 4 x 1TB SSDs and a 10Gbps fiber connection to the node.

What is a VDR? VDR stands for Virtual Dedicated Resources. Unlike a standard VPS package, you can split the resources you pay for into as many servers of any size you want.

Have 12GB of RAM? You can create

• 1 x 12GB server with 5IPs
  • 3 x 4GB servers with 1 IP each and 2 with 2 IPs
  • 1 x 6GB + 2 x 3GB servers

The combinations are endless

You choose how you want to split up your resources. Upgrade and downgrade them at any time. In the future you will also be able to split them across locations.

We are offering 41% off all our VDR plans in Seattle using the promo code: LEB .

Each plan does have the ability to set scheduled snapshot backups, however these backups should be not be relied upon in case of emergency.

VDR Plan:

VDR Yearly

• 1 Core
  • 512MB RAM
  • 10GB SSD Disk
  • 500GB Bandwidth
  • 1 IPv4
  • IPv6

$12 per year recurring

Order

VDR1

• 2 Cores
  • 1GB RAM
  • 15GB SSD Disk
  • 1000GB Bandwidth
  • 1 IPv4
  • IPv6

$24 per year recurring

Order

VDR4

• 4 Cores
  • 4GB RAM
  • 45GB SSD Disk
  • 2000GB Bandwidth
  • 5 IPv4
  • IPv6

$7 per month recurring

Order

The promocode LEB also applies to the other VDR plans on our site too, taking 41% off all of them. View the other plans here: http://impactvps.com

We are so confident that you will love our services that we offer a 3 day no questions asked refund on the first payment of each account.

AUP: (This is not the full list): Not allowed: Teamspeak,mumble,torrents, spamming / mass mail, nested virtualization, tor.

Test IPv4: 107.155.106.130

Test IPv6: 2604:0880:000a:0002:0000:0000:0000:0001

Payment Options: PayPal, Credit Card (Not through paypal) and Bitcoin.

Thanked by 1bersy

Comments

• How do we create multiple VDR when it's only have 1 core?

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

sayem314 said: How do we create multiple VDR when it's only have 1 core?

It would require one of our larger plans. Minimum of VDR4. Same discount code applies to all the ones on our website as well.

• 1GB SSD Disk ? is that gold plated?

tenpera said: 1GB SSD Disk ? is that gold plated?

Thanks, fixed the mistake. Should be 10GB

• Would we be able to connect to the HTML5 console without logging into the client area with a token or through an API?

• JustRefleXJustRefleX Member
    edited September 2015

So VDR are dedicated Servers? So these cores are dedicated too, no sharing whatsoever like at VPS's?

PS: Do you offer Trials?

0xdragon said: Would we be able to connect to the HTML5 console without logging into the client area with a token or through an API?

Planned, but not yet. We have a client API in the works.

JustRefleX said: So VDR are dedicated Servers? So these cores are dedicated too, no sharing whatsoever like at VPS's?

PS: Do you offer Trials?

VDR's are resource pool plans in which you dedicated some of your resources to vms how you choose. Cores are fair share (though we do have a product in the works that includes dedicated cores).

No Trials but we offer a 3 day refund policy, if you don't like it simply ticket us for a refund.

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited September 2015

control panel I am not accustomed to using , although beautiful

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • @Awmusic12635 Hey, I have a VDR8 package right now, but I need something a little more granular, would it be possible to stack 16 or 20 VDR Yearly $12 plans? I'm fine with paying quarterly, biquarterly or yearly, just need something where I can grow in chunks smaller than 4GB of ram.

@Dan said:
    Awmusic12635 Hey, I have a VDR8 package right now, but I need something a little more granular, would it be possible to stack 16 or 20 VDR Yearly $12 plans? I'm fine with paying quarterly, biquarterly or yearly, just need something where I can grow in chunks smaller than 4GB of ram.

Ticket us, I'm sure we can work something out

• Do you guys have DDOS Protection?

@JustRefleX said:
    Do you guys have DDOS Protection?

Not at this time