Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[EU] Virtual6 2GB KVM with 100GB HDD, dedicated vCPU and 1000Mbps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[EU] Virtual6 2GB KVM with 100GB HDD, dedicated vCPU and 1000Mbps

THIS WEEKS VIRTUAL SERVER SPECIAL IS AS FOLLOWS:

V6VS01 (15x Available)

2GB RAM

100GB RAID HDD

6.25% Dedicated vCPU (4x2.66GHz Xeon)

5TB Monthly data transfer on 1000Mbps shared port

1x Dedicated IPV4 address included

Dedicated KVM over IP via VNC console and virtual media support

Cheap upgrades available; IP addresses, additional data transfer etc

Best effort availability (No SLA)

Proxmox VE control panel

Auto DDOS detection and mitigation (No SLA)

Deployed and online within one business day subject to stock!

Datacenter location: France

Management: Self managed

RRP: £10.56 PCM LET: £4.61 PCM for life with promotion code "TBDW0UJ60O"

You may order this product and browse our other services at http://virtual6.net. Please be sure to read our terms of service located at https://virtual6.net/whmcs/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=1.

Further information? > [email protected].

Thank you for reading!

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2015

I don't understand the dedicated vCPU part, do you mean 665Mhz dedicated & anything above fair share or capped at 665Mhz

Either way that's semi-dedicated is it not?

• ratherbak3dratherbak3d Member
    edited September 2015

It's the percentage of the entire CPU you may utilize constantly without fear of suspension. So 6.25% of 4x 2.66GHz (100%), equating to roughly a quarter of a core dedicated.

The only difference is we supply this over four cores instead of restricting you to one. You are of course free to burst to 100% when needed.

I missed your last question sorry, I guess it is semi dedicated in the sense that somebody can burst into it when its available, but 6.25% is a hard restriction when there's nothing else.. I'm going to make sure all of this gets added to the new website as it's not the norm I believe it should be clarified.

• I could never figure out how I can use this server without fear. I mean none of my apps will cap at 6.25% of 4 CPU cores, and if I use more than 6.25% I will eventually get suspended. A dedicated core should be either dedicated or not dedicated, it can't be 6.25% dedicated. (like free is free, not 6.25% free, that would be a discount not free) Sounds like fair-share to be regardless of how I read it.

• We're simply providing a definitive measure rather than a generic fair share policy that leaves people not knowing.

• Might need to consider the correct term then, dedicated is not the one.

• TheOnlyDK said: Might need to consider the correct term then, dedicated is not the one.

You might be right.

• VPNVPN Member

Looks like I missed out on a good one here - tells me the code has expired.
    Any chance you could let me grab one last instance at the discount? ;)

• ratherbak3dratherbak3d Member
    edited October 2015

@VPN Promotion code has been extended to tomorrow so you can use it again :)

Let me know if you need anything via PM or [email protected].

Thank you for your interest!