VPS USE POLL
It might not be as obvious to some people here that have not been around as long but I am seeing a very obvious trend in people wanting lower and lower and lower prices, dedicated IPv4, good service, SLA under $7 p/year now never mind per month.
So this got me wondering a bit about the current state and use, how many people here actually use their server for business reasons, by business I don't mean a cool site with some adsense, I mean real business e.g. if your server goes down it has a genuine potential monetary impact on you and others, and how many people are just using them for personal projects.
- .162 votes
- I use all MY LEB's for business  8.02%
- I use some for business28.40%
- I use them for business but dev only, not production  8.64%
- I use them for learning, personal projects49.38%
- Its just a hobby, I don't use them for anything apart from monitoring uptime  5.56%
Had enough of the scams on lowendbox, lowendtalk is now being infiltrated by corruption so I have chosen to make an low end exit #lexit for now - you can find me HERE