Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS 6 Assistance
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS 6 Assistance

VPSSoldiersVPSSoldiers Member
edited September 2015 in Help

Does anyone else have these errors showing up under Help > Health & Updates:
WHMCS Health & Updates
Though each cron is running.

Comments

• I guess at least its all working... Just reports that its not.. Oh well.

• Few people have reported this error.

• That's what happens when WHMCS tries to copy other billing systems… When I heard about it before I thought it was a client end health to replace the service status not a copy of another billing systems's widget. But yeah they had a big hype over it, had a beta then release it to find out it doesn't work Hahahaha!

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Licensecart said:
    That's what happens when WHMCS tries to copy other billing systems… When I heard about it before I thought it was a client end health to replace the service status not a copy of another billing systems's widget. But yeah they had a big hype over it, had a beta then release it to find out it doesn't work Hahahaha!

Disagree. That function is on WHMCS way before than other billing panels ;-), I have used it for years.

@VPSSolders if you pay me, I can fix it. You're a provider so you should be able to fix it easily.

• @MrGeneral said:
    Disagree. That function is on WHMCS way before than other billing panels ;-), I have used it for years.

Really? haha you been dreaming about it? There's no docs about any System Health stats, until 6.1.0, no blog posts until 6.0 and 6.1.0 so I'd love to know where it was before… come-on screenshot… or as they say in the UK "Proof or it didn't happen".

• AndreiGhesiAndreiGhesi Member
    edited September 2015

I'm the only one who's still using last version of 5.x.x? :)

• @AndreiGhesi said:
    I'm the only one who's still using last version of 5.x.x? :)

No.

• @Licensecart said:
    or as they say in the UK "Proof or it didn't happen".

They say that outside the UK too.

Thanked by 1angrysnarl
  • MrGeneral said: You're a provider so you should be able to fix it easily.

The point is, I shouldn't have to and to be honest its not a big deal as stated its all working, it just says that its not...

@Licensecart said:
    Really? haha you been dreaming about it? There's no docs about any System Health stats, until 6.1.0, no blog posts until 6.0 and 6.1.0 so I'd love to know where it was before… come-on screenshot… or as they say in the UK "Proof or it didn't happen".

Ahh, System Health, I thought you were referring to something else.

@VPSSoldiers said:

Alright!:)