Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Host1Plus
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Host1Plus

Literally 35 minutes after my VPS was set up, and about 30 minutes after I started using it:

**We would like to inform you that due to an extensive usage of your VPS (CTID: 28017) CPU thier available Power has been temporarely limited.

If you wish to restore your CPU Power to maximum please reduce the CPU Usage or Upgrade your servers maximum available CPU Cores over the client area!

If you wish to review your CPU Power Usage statistics you may do so over your Client Area -> VPS Hosting -> Statistics -> CPU Usage section.

Regards,
HOST1PLUS**

What a bunch of clowns.

5-10 minutes of that was spent after using the following two commands;

apt update
apt upgrade

If I didn't have anything to set up, what the hell would I need a VPS there for?

Comments

• Well, not much you can do then well, reducing your CPU usage, I guess.

• I imagine there's more to it than just running apt-get upgdate/upgrade

• What else were you running?

• you are hidding some thing buddy. no offense but just an base upgrade will not use so much cp6. I had many small vps on their Brazil node without any problem.

• +1 use host1plus in Brazil and i very satisfied. I recommend. run cpanel and 2 different services in vps with 768 of ram and it works perfect.

• I've read plenty of bad reviews in wht.

• I would not jump to conclusions about why Host1Plus limited @zevus' VPS, but it might help if @zevus can tell us more about what he did on the VPS after the update/upgrade.

• Was the root password secure enough?