Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A list of low end vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

A list of low end vps

elgselgs Member
edited September 2015 in General

I just composed a small list of vps I am using, or ever used here http://serverheap.com. Please feel free to put in your favorite vps vendors in the list. It will be helpful to quickly find cheap vps'es. Please note this is not a place for promotion. This is just a collection of cheapest plans. So please don't submit anything other than the cheapest plans in the pricing table in vendor's websites.

Thanked by 1foxez

Comments

• Hmmm... This looks wrong.

But well, by itself not a bad idea, but slightly redundant as there are a couple of lists flying around LET. I like the idea of submitting own providers (as long it doesn't get abused for ads).

• elgselgs Member
    edited September 2015

Got it. Wrong flag.

• FrecyboyFrecyboy Member
    edited September 2015

No, wrong Country. Itldc is in Ukraine, so the flag is right.

• @salakis said:

Hmmm... This looks wrong.

Thanks. Got it corrected.

• Did a little test.. nvm about that :) @elgs

• @emdad said:
    Did a little test.. nvm about that :) elgs

No problem. Thanks.

Please note this is not a place for promotion. This is just a collection of cheapest plans. So please don't submit anything other than the cheapest plans in the pricing table in vendor's websites.

• Wouldn't it be better to use yearly price..?

Thanked by 2TheOnlyDK elgs
  • @4n0nx said:
    Wouldn't it be better to use yearly price..?

+1 for yearly pricing, or both yearly and monthly.

Thanked by 24n0nx elgs
  • @4n0nx said:
    Wouldn't it be better to use yearly price..?

@TheOnlyDK said:
    +1 for yearly pricing, or both yearly and monthly.

Yearly pricing plus a few rules added. Thanks.

Thanked by 24n0nx TheOnlyDK
  • Looks nice I readded my offer again as I missed this rule :) > The link should point to the vendor's VPS page, instead of directly to the product order page.

Thanked by 1elgs
  • @GalaxyHostPlus said:
    Looks nice I readded my offer again as I missed this rule :) > The link should point to the vendor's VPS page, instead of directly to the product order page.

Thanks. All look good. Just got your submission added up.