Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

128MB VPS for less than $2/m (BTC Only)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

128MB VPS for less than $2/m (BTC Only)

EsmeEsme Member
edited September 2015 in Requests

I'm looking for a 128MB VPS to run a private OpenVPN server for myself and a friend. I've got $2.06 left in this old wallet so I probably won't be able to spend over $1.90 to account for transaction fees and fluctuating rates. I already have a service with TACServers (and they're great) but I'm looking for a secondary location (preferably EU) at this time.

Requirements:

-128MB RAM (vSwap not needed I suppose, I'm used to running OpenVPN AS on 256MB boxes but from what I've heard it should be fine)
-10GB Storage (or even less, HDD is fine as well)
-150GB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps (that's bare minimum, as much as I can get with my low budget would be great considering it's for a VPN)
-1vCPU (E3 or E5 would be nice)
-1IPv4 (IPv6 not necessary)
-OpenVZ/SolusVM (if you have a custom panel I don't mind)
-Debian 8 minimal x64 template (I guess Debian 7 is okay too)
-Ukraine, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Netherlands, Germany & France would all be ideal locations (I'd be willing to take US/Canada as an absolute last resort if no one can offer any of the Europe locations given my low budget)

So far I've looked into both GalaxyHostPlus and IgniteServers. While GalaxyHostPlus meets most of my requirements it looks like they don't use SolusVM, but "Virtualizor" and a quick read from the TOS shows that require ID for most purchases, I don't plan on going through that hassle for a $2/m service. The obvious con with IgniteServers is that they're North America (OVH I'm guessing) so that's a last resort. Unmetered bandwidth is a plus though.

Hopefully someone can help me out.

EDIT: Wow the formatting came out pretty terrible, sorry for that I'm not really familiar with the software this site runs and I'm not sure why ti came out that way.

Comments

• All this text for a dollar lol

• @Esme said:
    I'm looking for a 128MB VPS to run a private OpenVPN server for myself and a friend. I've got $2.06 left in this old wallet so I probably won't be able to spend over $1.90 to account for transaction fees and fluctuating rates. I already have a service with TACServers (and they're great) but I'm looking for a secondary location (preferably EU) at this time.

Requirements:

-128MB RAM (vSwap not needed I suppose, I'm used to running OpenVPN AS on 256MB boxes but from what I've heard it should be fine)
    -10GB Storage (or even less, HDD is fine as well)
    -150GB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps (that's bare minimum, as much as I can get with my low budget would be great considering it's for a VPN)
    -1vCPU (E3 or E5 would be nice)
    -1IPv4 (IPv6 not necessary)
    -OpenVZ/SolusVM (if you have a custom panel I don't mind)
    -Debian 8 minimal x64 template (I guess Debian 7 is okay too)
    -Ukraine, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Netherlands, Germany & France would all be ideal locations (I'd be willing to take US/Canada as an absolute last resort if no one can offer any of the Europe locations given my low budget)

So far I've looked into both GalaxyHostPlus and IgniteServers. While GalaxyHostPlus meets most of my requirements it looks like they don't use SolusVM, but "Virtualizor" and a quick read from the TOS shows that require ID for most purchases, I don't plan on going through that hassle for a $2/m service. The obvious con with IgniteServers is that they're North America (OVH I'm guessing) so that's a last resort. Unmetered bandwidth is a plus though.

Hopefully someone can help me out.

EDIT: Wow the formatting came out pretty terrible, sorry for that I'm not really familiar with the software this site runs and I'm not sure why ti came out that way.

Hello.

ID is only required if order looks fraud which is risk of charge back.
    But normally we don't require ID on small orders like this mostly we require on orders from $20+ when order looks too fraud that for sure be charged back :)

Anyway if you require anything give me a shout.

• Thanks for taking a look if you need any help just let me know.