Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beefy CPU, 8GB mem, 10-20TB bandwidth, 1Gbit, good peering to Belgium and amazonaws
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Beefy CPU, 8GB mem, 10-20TB bandwidth, 1Gbit, good peering to Belgium and amazonaws

Hello,

For a side project, I am looking for a dedicated or VPS with reserved cores. Bandwidth should be around 10-20TB a month. Gigabit connection and the CPU should have a strong passmark score. Memory around 8GB.

The use case will be a middle-man server between amazon aws and users in belgium. Example is amsterdam.

Thank you.

Comments

• Beefy? so you mean fast cpu (E3) or fast multi-core CPU (E5) ?

• someSguysomeSguy Member
    edited September 2015

@TarZZ92 said:
    Beefy? so you mean fast cpu (E3) or fast multi-core CPU (E5) ?

Passmark score is what matters, so a quad with fast clock speed I suppose. Any combination is welcome.

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited September 2015

someSguy said: Passmark score is what matters, so a quad with fast clock speed I suppose. Any combination is welcome.

Personally i suggest you ignore passmark and go for geekbench instead http://browser.primatelabs.com/

it shows most common results for a CPU.

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited September 2015

ITLDC offers VPSs in Sofia (BG) @ 3.40 GHz/core. Unmetered @ 1Gbit i think. Not sure about the CPU model though.

EDIT: Also in Amsterdam and Kharkov (UA) @ 3.50 GHz

• @Traffic said:
    ITLDC offers VPSs in Sofia (BG) @ 3.40 GHz/core. Unmetered @ 1Gbit i think. Not sure about the CPU model though.

EDIT: Also in Amsterdam and Kharkov (UA) @ 3.50 GHz

Their EU-E3-8 sure looks promising, thanks!