Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The third gateway ( Other than paypal and bitcoin ) ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The third gateway ( Other than paypal and bitcoin ) ?

I am planning to add something other than paypal and bitcoin. Have you too felt the need of an additional gateway ?

which is better payza or skrill ? ( or both ) ? i feel skrill is preferred in eu.

Ps : plz dont advise 2co.

Comments

• Skrill is a bit better imo besides there screwed up website where links dont work for business owners.

• @IgniteServers said:
    Skrill is a bit better imo besides there screwed up website where links dont work for business owners.

we are waiting fr their address verification.

• Stripe? Allows you to accept bank cards directly, however make sure you have proper fraud prevention measures.

Thanked by 1Mridul
  • Payza seems to lose its licenses with regularity or has sudden withdrawal problems.

Skrill just seem to be rip off everyone with charges - maintenance charges, transaction charges, withdrawal charges.

I wouldnt bother with either.

Stripe is good, Alipay is good, CashU is ok (but watch their continual changing terms and placing holds on customer's payments)

Thanked by 1Mridul