Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SPECIAL*KVM*2GB/Pure SSD from $3.8/Mo*
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SPECIAL*KVM*2GB/Pure SSD from $3.8/Mo*

ChairHostingChairHosting Member
edited October 2015 in Offers

Hello,
I hope you are all having a nice day, here are 2 very nice KVM Cloud Offers using the SolusVM control Panel. These plans are all on the east coast of the united states. The server runs a dual x5650 with is a total of 24 cores including hyper thread. All VPS are using Pure SSD Hard Drives making your system run fast. -Free Custom OS Installation (User Provides OS)--OS are installed AFTER order in your control panel- Contact us from our client area for support.

KVM Special 1 - 2GB - $5/Mo ($3.8/Mo with Annual Billing)

-2GB RAM

-2 cores

-8GB Pure SSD

-100 Mbps Port

-1000GB Bandwidth

-KVM Virtualization (Full Virtualization)

-SolusVM Powered

-Free Custom OS Installation

-No Software Support

ORDER NOW

NOTE: Install your OS after order in your control panel, the server does not have any OS by default.

Extra IPv4: 1 Included, Up to 3 available, contact us for more

IPv6: Contact Us

Please shared your experience if you order.

Thanks

Chair Hosting

Comments

• bersybersy Member
    edited September 2015

ChairHosting said: KVM Special 1 - 4GB - $10/Mo ($7.6/Mo with Annual Billing)

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/15263/lowendtalk-rules-and-guidelines

• Dual x5450 have 8 cores with no HT support. Maybe your where trying to say dual x5650 ...

• ChairHosting said: KVM Special 1 - 4GB - $10/Mo ($7.6/Mo with Annual Billing)

Follow the rules, please.
    Any kind of vps cannot exceed the price of 7$ per month for reccuring monthly payment.

• ChairHostingChairHosting Member
    edited September 2015

@jvnadr said:
    Any kind of vps cannot exceed the price of 7$ per month for reccuring monthly payment.

Apologies, I will contact a admin to remove that.

edited September 2015

@FredQc said:
    Dual x5450 have 8 cores with no HT support. Maybe your where trying to say dual x5650 ...

Hello,
    Yes I'm sorry for that mistake, it is a 5650.

• New node was set up, there should be plenty of stock now.

• We have received many emails asking about the setup time, to answer that, all VPS' come with instant setup.

• An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later
    What happened?

• @qq7119 said:
    An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later
    What happened?

Hello,
    Where are you getting this error.

• pure SSD drivers, Really cool,Package configuration I make a suggestion? I think that 10G disk is the most appropriate

• @qq7119 said:
    pure SSD drivers, Really cool,Package configuration I make a suggestion? I think that 10G disk is the most appropriate

Hello,
    Apologies for the late reply, 8GB is enough for the base OS and A couple websites or game servers.

• sunsanesunsane Member
    edited October 2015

looks good, gotta give this a try. Where is your data center located at?

EDIT:
    Dallas, TX. Nevermind. Cheers! :D

• @ChairHosting said:

KVM Special 1 - 2GB - $5/Mo ($3.8/Mo with Annual Billing)

-2GB RAM

-2 cores

-8GB Pure SSD

-100 Mbps Port

-1000GB Bandwidth

-KVM Virtualization (Full Virtualization)

-SolusVM Powered

-Free Custom OS Installation

-No Software Support

ORDER NOW

Purchased it, It's one core.

edited October 2015

@sunsane said:
    Purchased it, It's one core.

Hello
    Apologies for the late reply, could you submit a ticket with your service info so we can take a look?