Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★★ DDoS Protected Servers Starting at $32/month For Life!! ★★
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★★ DDoS Protected Servers Starting at $32/month For Life!! ★★

DedispecDedispec Member, Patron Provider
edited September 2015 in Offers

Dedispec, LLC. - Low Priced DDoS Protected Dedicated Servers | Cloud Hosting | Web Hosting | Colocation

View all of our servers starting at $13 - Including Our Brand New Low Priced X5650 and Opteron 6234!!!!

All orders fulfilled in 0-3 business days (Monday through Friday)

AMD Phenom II x6 1045t

CPU: 2.7Ghz / 3.2Ghz Turbo (6 Cores / 6 Threads)

Memory: 8GB DDR3

Storage: 1 x 1TB SATA HDD

Bandwidth: 100Mbit Unmetered or 1Gbit (20TB/Month)

IPs: /29 (5 Usable)

$32/Month for Life

Order Now!

Dual Intel Xeon 5420

CPU: 2.5Ghz - 2 Processors (8 Cores / 8 Threads)

Memory: 16GB DDR3

Storage: 1 x 1TB SATA HDD

Bandwidth: 100Mbit Unmetered

Linux Operating System

Unlimited Reloads

Free Basic DDoS Mitigation + Auto Null

LIMITED INVENTORY

$39/Month for Life

Order Now!

AMD Dual Opteron 2373

CPU: 2.1Ghz - 2 Processors (8 Physical Cores)

Memory: 32GB DDR2 ECC RAM

Storage: 1 x 2TB SATA HDD

Linux Operating System

Unlimited Reloads

LIMITED INVENTORY

$45/Month for Life

Order Now!

Dual Intel Xeon 5520

CPU: 2.27Ghz - 2 Processors (8 Cores / 16 Threads)

Memory: 24GB DDR3

Storage: 1 x 2TB SATA HDD

Bandwidth: 100Mbit Unmetered or 1Gbit (20TB/Month)

$49/Month for Life

Order Now!

Intel Xeon E3-1230v2

CPU: 3.3Ghz / 3.7Ghz Turbo (4 Cores / 8 Threads)

Memory: 32GB DDR3 RAM

Storage: 1 x 500GB SSD

Linux Operating System

Unlimited Reloads

LIMITED INVENTORY

$49/Month for Life with coupon code: 49E3

Order Now!

Optional DDoS Protection

The following optional DDoS Protection packages can be added to any of our services during the order process. The DDoS Protection will detect an attack on your server and push it through our filtration house in 15-45 seconds typically on a best effort SLA. If you don't see this option on your order please contact sales.

2Gbit - Free

5Gbit - $25/Month

10Gbit - $49/Month

20Gbit - $99/Month

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Few questions.

1) 'Auto Null' source or destination?

2) I cant find anywhere to pick a location when ordering, what locations are these offers in?

3) Is this owned equipment or do you resell?

4) Do you support IPv6?

• Hello yeah, anti ddos auto null router lol, that its no antiddos if use null router =)), same liek cut ur cable internet lmao

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited September 2015

My instinct says reseller of WSI or Datashack, so I'm also interested in the idea of DDOS protection in their facility should this be the case.

Would love to hear more about it, because those prices are great for dedicated with legit mitigation in the US.

• free dmca?

JamesMaxwel said: free dmca?

Its USA... so obviously not.

• 2gbps ddos protection on these servers?

• DedispecDedispec Member, Patron Provider

Sorry for the delayed response everyone, I'll answer everything in-line.

Hi @AnthonySmith

1) 'Auto Null' source or destination? This is at the destination (the IP is nulled, not the entire service). The auto-null occurs if the attacks is larger than your level of mitigation.

2) I cant find anywhere to pick a location when ordering, what locations are these offers in? Sorry about that, I didn't notice I left that out of the ad. All services are in Missouri. Our Dual Intel Xeon 5420s are in both Missouri and West Virginia but we're currently out in West Virginia. We recently deployed the West Virginia facility and we're trying to get most of our packages in Missouri out to West Virginia as well as an East Coast option. Right now we only do our 5420s and quite a few racks of colocation.

3) Is this owned equipment or do you resell? We own a large chunk of our servers, we still have a small amount that we don't own and lease, usually our smaller builds.

4) Do you support IPv6? Yes we do.

Hi @Jar

We're in one of the buildings they have a presence in, I believe there are 3-4 medium/large sized providers in here.

Currently the DDoS mitigation works by detecting an attack and pushing that service's traffic through the filtration house (scrubber). Depending on your level of mitigation of course. The traffic is kicked over to the scrubber typically in 15-45 seconds. We hope to launch an always on DDoS mitigation package as well soon so there isn't the 15-45 second kick over. Our team can answer this in more depth if you'd like, feel free to drop them an email if you need.

@JamesMaxwel AnthonySmith already answered this, but we're in the U.S. so no it's not DMCA free...

Hi @Mun - Yes 2Gbit mitigation is available on any of our servers. We've caught some that are missing it from the order page so we're working to clean that up. If you don't see the option please notify our sales staff and they'll get it added to any orders.

Sorry for the delay again, I was taking a little time off. I'll try to keep an eye on this for additional replies, otherwise feel free to reach out to our staff.

Thanked by 1jar