Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking windows server + antiddos for game server only tcp working
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking windows server + antiddos for game server only tcp working

Hello

me looking vps windows ram 8gb and antiddos, located ovh its ok importand antiddos support

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2015

I'm not sure if you said you want it located in OVH. We don't use OVH, however, we can offer you the following:

Windows Server 2012 R2

8GB RAM

2 Full CPU vCore @ 2GHz

40GB SSD RAID 10

4TB @ 1Gbps

10Gbps DDoS Protection

Located in New York

$40/mo

Order Link and coupon code LEB30 for 30% off.

(edit) If you did want it specifically with OVH you might want to just buy a dedicated server from their website So you start

• Go get a sys server in install windows. Its not worth to go with vps.

• but have setup fee for sys

• We have the following plan if you are still looking, but you will have to use your own Windows license:

RAM: 8192 MB
    Processor: 4 Cores (3+ GHz)
    Storage: 160 GB
    Bandwidth: 5 TB/mo. Incoming is free.

Features: https://verelox.com/features/
    You can use your own ISO, but we include Windows Server 2012 and 2008 with VirtIO support by default.

Network Speed: up to 1Gbps
    Available in France/Canada with OVH's "Anti-DDoS Pro" (OVH's datacenters)

Price: €0.0488/hour (€32.79/mo)

Register: http://cloud.verelox.com/register.php

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

If you are still looking, heres what we can do for you.

8GB RAM with 88GB Pure SSD Storage. Comes with 5IPv4 IPs that are DDoS protected. It gets 6 vCores but you may not be able to utilize all 6 vCores with Windows Server. We can get you a 180 day Windows 2008 R2 Trial or a 180 day Windows 2012 Trial. We can give your Windows Server 10TB Bandwidth @ 100Mbps. Let me know if you are interested. This kind of deal would cost you $51.20/month. It would be located in Phoenix, Arizona.

• winnervpswinnervps Member, Host Rep

@yhuza, I can do it for you, and we've ever experienced a game-server alike VPS. yes you are correct, it is reluctant to UDP flodding. Just drop me a shot with you email address, I might work out something for you