Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wordpress vps [ only wordpress hosting expert] need suggestions
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

wordpress vps [ only wordpress hosting expert] need suggestions

yn4everyn4ever Member
edited September 2015 in Help

hi im very tired from my servers i have wordpress site that has 8000+ posts and avout 100-120 gb traffic in month
i had 1 server from ramnode - some freelancer from fiver configure it the site was too slow i move away to dadicated server that installed on him 1 vps to avoid paying 35 $ for cpanel so i used my vps license
also the same guy try to optemize it with varnish and hhvm nothing work it was more slower than the ramnode i brought some brasil he install me w3 total cache for wordpress site was fast only with caching non cached posts was very slow and wp-admin panel was slow as death
now i moved to the third company after i got really tired its called siteground there are pretty good have also panel for caching but the site seems to be fast in some times and really slow in some times i think its because its shared cloud and its limited a lot of functions and storage
now what i need is this
1- move 7 days before hosting expired in siteground
2- get me servers 1 or 2 or 2 vps ( i heard that it will improve server when mysql is on one server and site is on second server) - i don't care to go with hrtzner - but fully ddos protected because they have minimal but my site isn't getting lots of heat but to be sure 100 %[ cloud flare must be well configured to work 100 % with wordpress ]
3- the vps should be at europe only [ all my visitor is from Israel and this is my nearst location and ill use also maxcd they have Israeli server ]
4-i have mobile app that pull json files from my server - need to sure that all gjson\gbjson\json files are not cached at all - very important to me because my app will not work if they are cached
5- backend should be very fast
6- need to apply cache on front site and the cached posts need to open fast within 4 sec max

give me 2 vps offers or management help to solve this issue

http://i57.tinypic.com/200wydx.jpg

set of images
http://www.use.com/Dt8gj

Comments

• Only 1 core. Thats the problem. If you continue to abuse it, you will get suspended.
    Go get a ssd server (120GB) upgrade to mariadb, install nginx and your site will be fast.

• Full stops are a thing.

• @angrysnarl said:
    Full stops are a thing.

So are periods.

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited September 2015

@Jonchun said:
    So are periods.

And commas.

How in the world did you just type all those without a single useful punctuation?

• TheOnlyDK said: How in the world did you just type all those without a single useful punctuation?

Or spaces and indents?

What I am really wondering is why in the world did I read all of it that way? I should have looked at it and said forget it, but I read through it anyways.

• @AuroraZ said:

Eh, I read the first line and skipped to comments. TL;DR.

• FYI, it also depends on your location & server location,

I prefer to buy my targeted traffic fast location server, but maybe slower for me.

but if you want to have fast connection for you only, you can move your server into nearer location from you.

just my two cents

• Wordpress site 8k+ posts 120gb traffic hired a fiver guy to set it up on vps and a dedicated both sucked. Site hosted on siteground now needs someone with knowledge to move or help move it and set it up right. Wants it to be fast and thinks it loading in 4 seconds will be fast.

• sorry i just copy pasted and all the punctuation disappeared

• @AuroraZ said:
    Wordpress site 8k+ posts 120gb traffic hired a fiver guy to set it up on vps and a dedicated both sucked. Site hosted on siteground now needs someone with knowledge to move or help move it and set it up right. Wants it to be fast and thinks it loading in 4 seconds will be fast.

i already paid 250 $ because of fiver guys

• If your worried about the transfer I can help you transfer it with no problem if your new host does not do it for free.

• @Jonchun said:
    So are periods.

Periods = North America

Full Stops = UK

(something like that)

Thanked by 1wych
    1. Fiverr isn't the place for such kind of work
    2. SSD + Cache probably give you better results. MySQL hog is a thing nowadays
    3. No need to use cPanel for this task. Setup something around nginX
  • Hi, can you send me a PM about the details like daily visitors, the budget for VPS, etc?
    I would like to help you, maybe for free, since I have nothing to do at the moment.
    Thanks.