Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bitdefender for 3PC/1Year for $14.95
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Bitdefender for 3PC/1Year for $14.95

Comments

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited September 2015

I've been getting this in my mail for the past three months. Gave it a miss since it's 2015 version, and as per info in the beta forum, 2016 version is ready to ship.

• I allways bought AV licenses on G2A.com It's really cheap.

Thanked by 2Microlinux agapitox
  • @Droidzone said:
    I've been getting this in my mail for the past three months. Gave it a miss since it's 2015 version, and as per info in the beta forum, 2016 version is ready to ship.

It say that you get the 2015 version, but when I got this offer yesterday (or took it) I got 2016 version for the same price:

• @myhken Can you share the link with us

• myhkenmyhken Member
    edited September 2015

@Rami said:
    myhken Can you share the link with us

The offer link?

http://bit.ly/1iKEJse (aff link)

• That page says 2015 version. Do you mean to say that you got 2016 version when you purchased 2015 version from that page?

• Renews at the same price? @mykhen?

• @Droidzone said:
    That page says 2015 version. Do you mean to say that you got 2016 version when you purchased 2015 version from that page?

Yes, that was I'm saying. I paid, got a download link, and as you can see from my picture, I got the 2016 version, and you can see that I activated yesterday.

@WHT said:
    Renews at the same price? mykhen?

No info about that, so I'm thinking no. If somebody knows, and it also renew to the same price, I will get a couple more...
    But I'm thinking that they most likely has a similar offer next year at the same time, back to School 2016...
    Using BitDefender Free on all computers, servers, virtual machines etc

• RamiRami Member
    edited September 2015

@WHT said:

You'll always find this low prices at the end of the year

Thanked by 2WHT cassa
  • @WHT said:

I checked this out now, using my Avangate page, and there I found it, auto renew was enabled at $79.90 for next billing period.
    When I tried to turn off the auto renewing, I got a new 25% off next billing, so the total next billing is $59,90

Set to get an email before renewing, and I will most likely not renew, then look after a similar offer again.

Thanked by 1WHT
  • i can use this key on 3 different pc?
    like 1 for me and 2 other for my friend.

• You can use it on three computers yes. Don't think they need to have the same IP. But if one is in the US, one in Africa and one in Europe, then maybe they do something.

• @DianTama said:
    i can use this key on 3 different pc?
    like 1 for me and 2 other for my friend.

Yes

• Is it good? So far i'm using ESET.

• never renew anti virus, just buy new key. and most of the time, if you get something like a 2010 key, you can still use it on the newest version assume they did not change product name or place a restriction.

• @EkaatyLinux said:
    I allways bought AV licenses on G2A.com It's really cheap.

Huh, never heard of G2A, interesting. Gotta play a little Steam key lottery.

• Anyone tried buying from the link OP(Rami) posted? Did you get 2016 version or 2015 after buying? I ask because this allows you to buy Total security at the same price.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Microlinux said:

don't do it, it's crap

• Microlinux said: Huh, never heard of G2A, interesting. Gotta play a little Steam key lottery.

Without having tried it, I would also say it's crap (probably once free keys for crappy games?)

• Oh ya forgot to ask.
    When i buy thia what i get? Username + password like eset or serial number?

• @netomx said:
    don't do it, it's crap

@4n0nx said:
    I would also say it's crap

I kinda figured, but it was only a $1.50. I got some game called Enclave.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • DianTama said: When i buy thia what i get? Username + password like eset or serial number?

no only KEY

• isalemisalem Member
    edited September 2015

Droidzone said: Anyone tried buying from the link OP(Rami) posted? Did you get 2016 version or 2015 after buying? I ask because this allows you to buy Total security at the same price.

Both links give you 2016, I used Rami's link though because I wanted Total Security, they send you a generic setup link in the email which be default points you to the latest version installer, so yes! 2016 version! Thanks @Rami

• tommy said: no only KEY

I got that sent to my email though, was not shown on screen for me!

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

I bought this this morning.

I bought two (I wanted to use it for six computers) and one of the keys did not work. Guess I have to contact support.

Bitdefender is a great product, though. Both free and paid are best-in-class.

• I'd prefer 1 PC for 3 years :P

Is this a replacement for MSE or is it AntiMalware?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • How does this BitDefender compare with Avast Internet Security? Anyone has an idea?

• isalemisalem Member
    edited September 2015

Hot the same problem as @shovenose

Well, make sure that you buy each key with a separate email account, apparently you can only connect 1 key per product to your account, additional keys for the same product are used to ONLY extend the validity of it!

(bought 2 Keys for 6PCs/1Year, ended up with 3PCs/2Years)

still stuck with support, and waiting an answer within "2 days" to have it either split into a different account or refunded.

• @isalem
    I brought 4 license (4*3 = 12 PCs), 1 email account. I've used 9 key (Bit Defender Total Security 2016). I've no problem with my activation key, maybe I'm lucky?

• @tommy said:
    isalem
    I brought 4 license (4*3 = 12 PCs), 1 email account. I've used 9 key (Bit Defender Total Security 2016). I've no problem with my activation key, maybe I'm lucky?

All 12 on the same central account? If so, then you're one lucky dude! Mine gave me an error on all the rest after the first 3 PCs, same central account though, that was my mistake.