Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Looking for] HK, Japan, South Korea VPS with BGP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Looking for] HK, Japan, South Korea VPS with BGP

gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

Hello Gals and Lads

I'm looking for HK, Japan, South Korea VPS (non-OpenVZ) with BGP session option (alternatively small dedicated box (Atom etc.)) for our new project.

Cheers

Peter

Comments

• Is that https://ip6.im/?

Good luck with your search! I'm not sure of any personally, but I know it's a lot harder to get more flexibility in terms of network options in the Asia-Pacific region.

• No, i have already a HK location for that - Probably something for Rage4 :)

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

/close already solved

• SaintjosephSaintjoseph Member
    edited September 2015

www.internetbrothers.co.kr has quality Korean VPS but I do not know about BGP session .
    You could ask them .

What is BGP session and why do you need that?

• Saintjoseph said: www.internetbrothers.co.kr has quality Korean VPS but I do not know about BGP session .

No, they won't do BGP. They can't even give more than 1 IP per server. What a joke of a company, much better to use KT ucloud.

• In Korea I understand that companies can not allow more than one IP address I am sure it is not just them. Korea they are in short of IP even right now US has the same problem.
    If you need a lot of IP address forget about Korea :) LOL no company can help you in Korea .

• Saintjoseph said: n Korea I understand that companies can not allow more than one IP address I am sure it is not just them. Korea they are in short of IP even right now US has the same problem. If you need a lot of IP address forget about Korea :) LOL no company can help you in Korea .

That's where BGP comes to play, it allows you to bring and use your own IPs with another provider. If the other provider has the technical capability to support this scenario that is.

Thanked by 1gbshouse