Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a cheap reliable VPS with an IP not blocked by Hulu
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a cheap reliable VPS with an IP not blocked by Hulu

Don't need anything fancy for specs ~128mb ram will likely work just fine. What is important here however, is uptime. It needs to be damn near close to 100%. I'm also willing to pay yearly.

Comments

• @Mistraval said:
    Don't need anything fancy for specs ~128mb ram will likely work just fine. What is important here however, is uptime. It needs to be damn near close to 100%. I'm also willing to pay yearly.

https://igniteservers.com/cart.php?gid=15 KVM starting at $30/yr.

• Can you confirm the IP is not blocked by Hulu?

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

PM'd

• Still looking.

• @Mistraval said:
    Still looking.

Hulu is only shown in USA right? if not I can shoot you a test vps and you can test it out if it works for your need you can purchase it if not no problem. Im not too familiar with hulu which is why im offering a test.

• @IgniteServers: Your IP range is blocked.

Still looking. For providers that aren't sure whether or not they are blocked, send me a trial VPS and I can check.

• IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited September 2015

@Mistraval said:
    IgniteServers: Your IP range is blocked.

Still looking. For providers that aren't sure whether or not they are blocked, send me a trial VPS and I can check.

Alright thanks for the info ill terminate the trial now good luck with the find man.

Also do you know if it was blocked for location or what because I also have US IP's so just wondering.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@IgniteServers said:
    Also do you know if it was blocked for location or what because I also have US IP's so just wondering.

I can only assume Hulu blocks some non-residential ranges for abuse reasons.

• @IgniteServers said:

I was under the impression the IP you gave me was US considering Hulu is only available in the States...

I can try one of your US IPs.

• @EVM_Mike said:
    I can only assume Hulu blocks some non-residential ranges for abuse reasons.

Ah I see thanks for that information.

@Mistraval said:
    I can try one of your US IPs.

Give me about 20 minutes ill change the IP on that testing server to a US IP and let you test it out.

• samcsamc Member
    edited September 2015

Consider try our smallest plan with 256M RAM? less than $1/month if paid yearly.

OpenVZ-Yocto
    $6 6 months 
    $10 year
    1 vCPU
    256M RAM, 256M Swap
    5G Raid 1 Storage
    1 Dedicated IP
    1Gbps port
    Instant activation

Order link

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@samc

So how can you offer 1 gbps unmetered for $1/month?

• @Nyr said:
    samc

So how can you offer 1 gbps unmetered for $1/month?

It's shared bandwidth. The port speed is 1Gbps.

samc said: It's shared bandwidth. The port speed is 1Gbps.

You are offering:

• 1Gbps port
    • Unmetered Bandwidth

So how many bandwidth can be used?

• @Nyr said:
    So how many bandwidth can be used?

We don't limit how much you use as long as you don't keep a high bandwidth load day and night. We try to protect everybody to get a fair share.

samc said: We don't limit how much you use as long as you don't keep a high bandwidth load day and night. We try to protect everybody to get a fair share.

So not unmetered.

• @Nyr said:
    So not unmetered.

OK, I removed it if you don't like it.