Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

INIZ nightmare - Stay well away from these jokers - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

INIZ nightmare - Stay well away from these jokers

Comments

• programerprogramer Member
    edited September 2015

Ok so much of discussion going on here, any Iniz representative here? Parick, hatrick or badtrick seems to represent Iniz previously, is he there? Where he is now ? Is he watching this thread?

@belink : Even till date my server with them is working fine but as a precaution I had shifted since no one is replying for any ticket, neither any update is there.

FYI: My server cancellation was raised even for that there is no reply yet. It seems no one is there to watch the tickets, its abandoned zone.

• Who bought Iniz?

• INIZ was a top provider until it was acquired.

I suggest users should find another provider and take backup as soon as they hear that the provide is sold/acquired.

• Mistraval said: I never received an email.

Check in WHMCS, it shows all the emails you were sent.

• @niceboy said:
    Iniz never had good support. I moved out almost an year back and thank God I moved.

Iniz always had godly support. This is one of the very first posts I've seen that Iniz might be on a decline.

• MistravalMistraval Member
    edited September 2015

@belinik said:
    really... i got mine at november so I assume you guys got it also

@Lee said:
    Check in WHMCS, it shows all the emails you were sent.

Never received an email. Also notice the complete lack of reply emails on any of the tickets since September 15th:

• Hope everyone in Iniz is away. Something seriously wrong.

• @programer said:
    Hope everyone in Iniz is away. Something seriously wrong.

I for one do not hope everyone at Iniz is away...

• @Mistraval said:

Pretty sure Iniz was sold/transferred before the date of that welcome email.

• @Lee said:
    Pretty sure Iniz was sold/transferred before the date of that welcome email.

Ah, that would explain it.

• @ztec said: Iniz always had godly support. This is one of the very first posts I've seen that Iniz might be on a decline.

And given that godly support in the past, the current support situation is all the more disturbing. Tech issues are understandable. Longer than advertised/expected fixes in a LEB environmant, that too. However, deleting tickets and ignoring customers for so long, especially at such juncture, this is a clear sign someone has lost control of things. Iniz "might be on a decline" has already happened. Iniz might be on the way to deadpool, sounds more like it.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • @aglodek said:
    And given that godly support in the past, the current support situation is all the more disturbing. Tech issues are understandable. Longer than advertised/expected fixes in a LEB environmant, that too. However, deleting tickets and ignoring customers for so long, especially at such juncture, this is a clear sign someone has lost control of things. Iniz "might be on a decline" has already happened. Iniz might be on the way to deadpool, sounds more like it.

I'm thinking the same.

• aglodek said: Iniz might be on the way to deadpool, sounds more like it.

INIZ was dead as soon as it was sold. There's so many good budget VPS providers nowadays that there's really no reason to stay with a provider that treats customers like this.

I do hope those of you having problems get them sorted out soon.

Thanked by 1badpatrick
  • It would be the time for me to renew my NYC box @ INIZ...
    Honestly, the events make me a bit concerned.

Any ideas for a small cheap box in the US with a Hulu-clean IP? Or should I risk it and renew in NYC (so far very solid)?

• Okay I realize I am not a Mod, Admin, Community Adviser or anything here, but if you renew a plan with provider after reading this thread you have to be a frelling moron. It is obvious something is happening here, and it is not getting better. Now if it was me I would getting my back up and moving to some place else as fast as my server would let me. I don't give a crap if my server is fine move anyways. It might not be fine tomorrow.

If you don't move and have problems don't frelling say you were not warned either.

• MistravalMistraval Member
    edited September 2015

@salakis said:
    It would be the time for me to renew my NYC box @ INIZ...
    Honestly, the events make me a bit concerned.

Any ideas for a small cheap box in the US with a Hulu-clean IP? Or should I risk it and renew in NYC (so far very solid)?

Just for shits and giggles, try submitting a ticket. I can almost guarantee it won't get answered. More likely deleted if anything.

@AuroraZ said:
    Okay I realize I am not a Mod, Admin, Community Adviser or anything here, but if you renew a plan with provider after reading this thread you have to be a frelling moron. It is obvious something is happening here, and it is not getting better. Now if it was me I would getting my back up and moving to some place else as fast as my server would let me. I don't give a crap if my server is fine move anyways. It might not be fine tomorrow.

If you don't move and have problems don't frelling say you were not warned either.

Agree 100%.

• @AuroraZ said:
    Okay I realize I am not a Mod, Admin, Community Adviser or anything here, but if you renew a plan with provider after reading this thread you have to be a frelling moron. It is obvious something is happening here, and it is not getting better. Now if it was me I would getting my back up and moving to some place else as fast as my server would let me. I don't give a crap if my server is fine move anyways. It might not be fine tomorrow.

'Frelling'?

• vpsteavpstea Member
    edited September 2015

< beeeeeeeeep >

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • FrecyboyFrecyboy Member
    edited September 2015

vpstea said: < beeeeeeeeep >

Yu knew "backups"?

• vpsteavpstea Member
    edited September 2015

< beeeeeeeeep >

Thanked by 2Nekki Mistraval
  • This guy is killing it.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited September 2015

Puberty is just around the corner for this one.

Thanked by 2jvnadr lbft
  • I love LET

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • @vpstea said:

Don't hold back. Tell us what you really think.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited September 2015

• @Mistraval said:
    Agree 100%.

I sent in a ticket on the 22nd, now it's the 24th. It's still there unanswered however.

• @ATHK said:
    I sent in a ticket on the 22nd, now it's the 24th. It's still there unanswered however.

Likely won't be for at least another couple days. That's when they'll just delete it and call it a day.

• Nekki said: 'Frelling'?

I don't swear as rule.

Thanked by 1k0nsl
  • This whole situation has made me very disappointed. I have 3 servers with INIZ and all have been (and still are) great:

[root@ca2 ~]# uptime
     19:41:22 up 456 days,  3:21,  1 user,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

I really hope they're not going the same way as BlueVM did.

Thanked by 1Anna_Parker
  • @joereid said: I really hope they're not going the same way as BlueVM did.

I think it's already there.