Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheat NAT only VPS in RU/UA/CH?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheat NAT only VPS in RU/UA/CH?

scyscy Member
edited September 2015 in Requests

Hi LET!

Do you know a company that would offer cheap yearly NAT VPS in RU/UA or CH? Similar to LowEndSpirit but in those locations?

Swissnode.ch did offer that it seems but they are out of stock, and they were probably the only provider offering that in CH. Any alternative in RU/UA for a cheap yearly NAT VPS?

Thanks

Comments

• I would be also interested.

Thanked by 1rokok
  • Nothing? :)

• Who cheats Nat?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I could never find a reliable host in ru or ua despite testing a whole bunch they all turned out to be terrible.

Thanked by 1scy
  • deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

@scy said:

>

Based on my findings, virtual servers with NAT support in Russia is scarce. Good luck though! If you have the right budget, I'm sure you can find a decent server. ExoticVPS.com is a good place to start for VMs in the CIS region.

@AnthonySmith said:
    I could never find a reliable host in ru or ua despite testing a whole bunch they all turned out to be terrible.

>

This depends on the ISP and type of organisation.

Not really it was the organisations I was referring to not the network.

• Did you tried vstoike @AnthonySmith

• deployvm said: Good luck though! If you have the right budget, I'm sure you can find a decent server.

I guess I'll have to up my budget a bit and get a VPS with dedicated IP..

Frecyboy said: Did you tried vstoike @AnthonySmith

I have not tried them no, I did find them about a week ago, I think what put me off is that they charge about the same p/MONTH for used hard drives as they actually cost to buy, generally quite expensive for dedi's compared to the other hosts I found in RU.

Might be one to consider for the future though.

• maybe @jamaica could do some special deal for you, @AnthonySmith?

scy said: maybe @jamaica could do some special deal for you, @AnthonySmith?

Honestly I have given up on the location, 3 failed starts now, maybe one of the other LES hosts would be interested though.

• @AnthonySmith I can give a +1 for vStoike service/network/etc - would be worth chatting with them to see if they can put together a better deal