Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WOULD U WANT TO ->: Small project of reminder calls
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WOULD U WANT TO ->: Small project of reminder calls

darknessendsdarknessends Member
edited December 2012 in General

Hi Guys,

We are thinking of building a small free website that will call users to give them up a message, Like it may be used to wake up them at the time they specify, Or deliver a customized message or tell a task to work on, Or reminders.
I wanna know if you guys like it or not ?? If so would it be good to have yourself made a account there and a service that calls users up and tell them a message or call them multiple times to wake them up. Service basically calls people in your absence at specified time or situation automatically.

Thanks

Comments

• What countries will it be limited to?

• Internationally available actually. I ll have to see how I can take up the pricing though.

• What interface will you use? If you're not set on one yet, I like https://www.tropo.com/home.jsp

• Yes you can advise, Tropo I have seen :) You guys would like the site ?

• Seems interesting. i would defnitly find use for it

• @darknessends said: Service basically calls people in your absence at specified time or situation automatically.

How will you authenticate that the people have signed up have entered their own phone numbers?

• Idea:

To make it more viable as a profitable 'business', how about a service that'll notify meeting attendees with personalised messages?

For example "Hello! Just a message from Acme Widgets to remind you that our meeting at 25PM in Timbuktu is still going ahead!"

$5/mo for 25 recipients, 5 messages max?

• We will send authorization codes for verification, so you only add a number if the authorization code is sent back to you. :)

• @ElliotJ, Nice one :) I can add that functionality.

• The thing is if you guys would want such service. Than I will like to build it :)

• creepcreep Member

is this still available?

• dailydaily Member

@creep said:

So you not only insult him by saying he has a 'sad life' and that he needs to go outside, but then obviously you love him so much you go through his post history. You decide to ask for an invite to something, necroing a thread from 2012, after he quits. You're a genius.

Thanked by 1Riz
  • IshaqIshaq Member

@creep

Medium warning for insulting and gravedigging.

• thagoatthagoat Member
    edited April 2016

@Ishaq said: gravedigging

Would I need to be dead to use this service?
    Cool idea BTW. I say go for it