Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS REseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS REseller

Where to find a one, with (absolute white label) control panel for my customers (reboot, etc you know).
And not like 10$ for GB RAM or worse.
Little detail- I will not have WHMCS right away (or similar). Think, like for friends, You wouldn't.
Little stability would be nice also. Find Your VPS gone or offline after a week is not, is not.
Ty!

Comments

• @KlaasPiima absolutely neutral control panel, optimized node, SolusVM API for provision, optional WHMCS license, rates submit a ticket. https://hostedbilling.net.

Thanked by 1RBH
  • Hudson Valley Host have this, it's pretty decent.

http://www.hudsonvalleyhost.com/vpsreseller.php

• Budgetvm?

• Just remember that regular SolusVM reseller accounts DO NOT have an API, the ability to modify VMs without deleting and recreating them, delegate IPv6 blocks and custom brand support.

@century1stop hostedbilling.net has a custom Solus solution in place, I think.

Thanked by 1century1stop
  • 17brownj17brownj Member, Host Rep

We have VPS reseller options https://hostingbox.us/manage//index.php?/cart/vps-reseller/ You can currently provision VPSs in Dallas, TX and Lenoir, NC. Use promocode 4MZU44QU for 50% off.

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

Plz contact us , with your required specs. We might work it out for you.

• Does anyone sell resources, You know that pooled stuff, but for reselling? So other people can touch those reboot buttons, - but I can cut that 8GB in half or whatever.
    Thank you all at this point.

• You might look at the reseller options at Dediserve.com

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • hudson - 0.6tb of traffic and 0.7gb of ram for 7 bucks, and You can divide it into three pieces, - there's nothing to divide actually. Near lowend has 2gb of ram and 1-2tb's for 2.50.
    DO and Vultr do not sell less than 512/768, why do I?

• @KlaasPiima can you be more detailed please, so that everyone know what it is you need?

• charliecharlie Member, Host Rep

Hi,

We have reseller solutions (with API, and WHMCS module), where you can resell our packages: https://my.mikrovps.hu/knowledgebase/4/API

• This industry needs some rearangement.
    1 company - 8 locations in EU
    I'm in EUrope, but quite often on a US hosted site. Even now. So?
    There's always some local companies, so you can't have all of Austria, or whatever.

I'm sorry. Got little distracted.

• I need something to sell.

• duh........

• any update on this ? and decent pooled resource provider with WHMCS Module ?

• century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited October 2015

nah OP disappeared but you can hijack this thread with your request :D @Junkless

• @century1stop said:
    nah OP disappeared but you can hijack this thread with your request :D Junkless

I guess I just did...

• @Junkless hey, it's not an issue, quite sure lots of response anyhow :)

• If you shoot us a support ticket we are currently in the process of working through our reseller hosting plans, so we can sort something out for you to meet your exact needs.

• @SNetworks1 said:
    If you shoot us a support ticket we are currently in the process of working through our reseller hosting plans, so we can sort something out for you to meet your exact needs.

You mean VPS reseller?

• Do you have a specific budget? We provide cheap resellers both linux and windows. You can keep searching to see which covers your needs.

• I don't have any specific budget in mind. Just need a couple of VPS for production and a couple small ones for testing/dev for now.
    So looking for a provider with whom I can get VPS and resell on my site and provide them some control via WHMCS (reboot, reinstall, rdns etc).

• @Junkless are you looking at buy + keep + sell or just sell?

• @century1stop said:
    Junkless are you looking at buy + keep + sell or just sell?

I dont know what you mean by "buying" a VPS. But I intend to get a couple (or a big resource pool) for now and more as required in future with the ability to provide a basic VPS control panel to my clients on my WHMCS.

• @Junkless buy+keep=invest :)
    fyi you'll need to be careful with vps cp as for instance whmcs std solusvm module does not support kvm (wonder if solusvm is the only one with such issue)

• apidevlabapidevlab Member
    edited October 2015

@Junkless Don't mean to hijack but wanted to give a quick 2 cents on the general theme...

I have for a while harboured dreams of starting my own hosting/reseller/vps/dedicated services but have come to see it's pretty unlikely as even with LEB style budgets and boxes the margins are simply not realistic worth it.

It's not that I am

• greedy (buy a small VPS and cut it up as small as possible for maximum profit)
    • noob (I have learnt a HELL of a lot renting VM's from various LET providers)
    • shady (my time and resources DO cost money, but NOT at any price)

It's such a difficult market for many reasons and therefore should be treated as any other business proposal. What makes me unique, what can I REALLY offer (risk v reward) etc etc

I have decided to concentrate on learning (managing a few VPS over a few providers even without customers is a learning curve) and possibly getting myself a few clients (local business) who are prepared to pay a small premium for managed services and hosting as they step into 'cloud services' something akin to a Google/Microsoft/Amazon Platforms Added Value Partners... who look after small bedroom/garage type business.

As ever it's finding a niche and exploring those opportunities that are realistic

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • @Junkless said:
    You mean VPS reseller?

I do, I did poorly word that my Apologies.

• @XiNiX said:
    Plz contact us , with your required specs. We might work it out for you.

A tip do not say plz this van seen that you have troubles at the while you are doing good.
    Also post offers with specs so he can kmow what you are offer him.
    The last one is a tip foe everyone

• thread for vanishing OPs :)

• @Lee said:
    Hudson Valley Host have this, it's pretty decent.

http://www.hudsonvalleyhost.com/vpsreseller.php

I actually have one of these for machines used for tutorials. It's very stable and a pretty good deal to be honest. Support is quick and professional too.