Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reseller Hosting $20/mth
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reseller Hosting $20/mth

findyongjinfindyongjin Member
edited September 2015 in Requests

Hi,

I am looking for a reseller hosting with the below specs
Mainly for wordpress sites

Litespeed
Cpanel & WHM
30GB pure SSD
1TB bandwidth
Maximum 10 cpanel accounts
1GB RAM per cpanel acc
2 cores per cpanel acc
Daily/Weekly Backup
E5 or E3 at least
99.9%
24/7 support email/livechat(optional)

Server location
LA (Asia optimised) or Singapore

Comments

• IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited September 2015

I have a pretty decent Reseller plan for 15$/m and Unlimited Disk/5000GB Transfer @1000Mbps .. Unlimited Domains / Daily backups E5 hardware, only thing is the server is located in CA.

Feel free to ping the IP and let me know what you think of the speed.

Ping IP: 158.69.56.210

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2015

Reseller 40 Plan under our Impact Shared brand fits what you are looking for.

• 40GB SSD Disk
    • 2TB Bandwidth
    • Dedicated IP
    • Lightspeed
    • CloudLinux
    • Hourly Backups

$14 per month: Order

• Hey @findyongjin,

I sent you a PM. Let me know.

@IgniteServers said:
    50GB RAM

I'm pretty sure you meant disk space ;)

• @KeithVP said:
    Hey findyongjin,

I sent you a PM. Let me know.

I'm pretty sure you meant disk space ;)

Thanks edited my post, its time for bed.

• IgniteServers said: IgniteServers

Haven't you read the rules? Another member told you in another thread. You cannot post shared offers if you are not a provider and have certain specs in your membership.

Members must be approved by a member of staff before being able to post offers.

It is not allowed to respond to threads requesting an offer with "PM me" or "e-mail me" without having had a public thread on LowEndTalk.com with your provider details in it (in accordance with our guidelines) OR a public statement of which company you represent.

Other offers, which may not fit into the above categories, may be listed on a case-by-case basis with our permission.

Flagged

• OnraHostOnraHost Member
    edited September 2015

Hey @findyongjin - Check our plans out at http://onrahost.com/resellers.html

We have a few different promos out right now, one being the very popular 60% off coupon. Our support team is some of the best guys around. All servers are optimized and proactively monitored, allowing you to always rest assure your site is going to be and running smoothly. Data is backed up every night through R1Soft with weekly and monthly retention rates. It even has a end-user module allowing you to browse those backups then download/restore on demand as needed.

Servers are PureSSD (not cached) and even offer a public Pingdom report for your viewing pleasure to make sure your getting the uptime promised ;) We run CloudLinux with LiteSpeed installed on all servers as well.

E3 or E5 is used at minimum.

We have two US locations to choose from - Los Angeles, CA - New York City Metro . Plans can even be split to have multiple locations on one plan for a small fee.

P.S. Remember to take 60% off any of our packages or contact me for a custom quote :)

With your budget and specs we have LET special and Basic plan

----- LET Mini Promo -----

• Disk Space: 25GB - Pure SSD Raid10
           • Bandwidth: 250GB Premium Bandwidth
           • Account Limit: 25 Accounts
           • Overselling Allowed

• FREE SSL Certificate
           • FREE Dedicated IP

Price: ONLY $7/mo or $48/year - [[ORDER HERE (https://client.onrahost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=131) 

----- Basic with 60% off -----

• Disk Space: 50GB - Pure SSD Raid10
           • Bandwidth: 500GB Premium Bandwidth
           • Account Limit: 50 Accounts
           • Overselling Allowed

• FREE SSL Certificate
           • FREE Dedicated IP

Price: ONLY $10/mo or $100/year - [[ORDER HERE (https://client.onrahost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=36) 

• how do you suppose it'll be possible to have 1GB ram and 2 cores per cpanel a/c? and at $20 per year?

• century1stop said: at $20 per year?

Thanked by 1century1stop
  • Hey @findyongjin we offer your requested spec except with 50GB of SSD Storage;
    Check out our site in our Signature if you want to.

• @OnraHost said:
    Hey findyongjin - Check our plans out at http://onrahost.com/resellers.html

We have a few different promos out right now, one being the very popular 60% off coupon. Our support team is some of the best guys around. All servers are optimized and proactively monitored, allowing you to always rest assure your site is going to be and running smoothly. Data is backed up every night through R1Soft with weekly and monthly retention rates. It even has a end-user module allowing you to browse those backups then download/restore on demand as needed.

Servers are PureSSD (not cached) and even offer a public Pingdom report for your viewing pleasure to make sure your getting the uptime promised ;) We run CloudLinux with LiteSpeed installed on all servers as well.

E3 or E5 is used at minimum.

We have two US locations to choose from - Los Angeles, CA - New York City Metro . Plans can even be split to have multiple locations on one plan for a small fee.

P.S. Remember to take 60% off any of our packages or contact me for a custom quote :)

I recommend OnraHost, Have a reseller account with them myself :)
    No doubt their support guys are really helpful & are great at what they should be.

• Why not Bigscoots?

• @Coffee said:
    thanks, I can read too, lol

• @Junkless said:
    Why not Bigscoots?

OP said "Server location LA (Asia optimised) or Singapore"

• @JUNAID check rules, need to be Provider before you can offer.

• @angrysnarl said:
    OP said "Server location LA (Asia optimised) or Singapore"

Then HostWithLove is another excellent option.

• angrysnarlangrysnarl Member
    edited September 2015

@Junkless said:

You haven't really read OP's request, have you? He's looking for SSD storage, and nowhere on Hostwithlove's site says they use SSDs.

I ask for recommendations quite often myself and one of my pet peeves is when people post irrelevant suggestions or offers. Just saying. :)

• @angrysnarl said:
    I ask for recommendations quite often myself and one of my pet peeves is when people post irrelevant suggestions or offers. Just saying. :)

He also asked for 2 CPU Cores per cpanel account. Do you see any offers/suggestions here fulfilling that criteria?

Thanked by 1findyongjin
  • angrysnarlangrysnarl Member
    edited September 2015

@Junkless said:
    He also asked for 2 CPU Cores per cpanel account. Do you see any offers/suggestions here fulfilling that criteria?

No. But at least they're providers making offers, and we all know these LET hosts love doing custom plans.

Look, I know you're just trying to be helpful, but when someone has very specific needs the last thing they'd want is a random guy recommending random hosts who do not meet the most important requirements.

Thanked by 1findyongjin
  • @angrysnarl said:
    Look, I know you're just trying to be helpful, but when someone has very specific needs the last thing they'd want is a random guy recommending random hosts who do not meet the most important requirements.

I totally understand, but I am not sure how much you understand the effectiveness (or NOT) of "Pure SSD" in shared/reseller hosting. A website can run much faster with a good non SSD host than on a Pure SSD host with overloaded server.

I just provided names of two excellent providers who excel in providing performance hosting (beating many "Pure SSD" hosts) with very decent pricing. That was my way of helping. If it is not required, I probably should not post here anymore.

• @Junkless said:
    I just provided names of two excellent providers who excel in providing performance hosting (beating many "Pure SSD" hosts)

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to put you off. It's just that SSD is OP's requirement regardless of what everybody else thinks of SSDs in shared hosting. We all have our reasons for wanting different things. Who knows if OP wanted to resell hosting and market his services as pure SSD? In any case, if OP were willing to consider non-SSD "performance" hosts I'm pretty sure he would have already let us know by now.