Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedi provider within RIPE who will provide BGP & has 4TB+ usable storage servers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedi provider within RIPE who will provide BGP & has 4TB+ usable storage servers?

ItsChrisGItsChrisG Member
edited September 2015 in General

Any recommendations for a provider who can fulfill the request in the title?

• BGP Session to the server with the ability to announce our ASN and our prefixes.
  • Capable of providing good performance RAID10 with 4TB+ of USABLE storage using server-grade drives (IE: NO: WD Blue, WD Green, Seagate Barracuda, Hitachi Deskstar, etc)
  • 1Gbps Uplink Port
  • Good international routing to the USA, especially Los Angeles at this point
  • A great, fucking amazing, almost magical "LET type" of price point.

Thanks!

Comments

• Nforce.

• I know a DC which I am working with currently but pricing is not let type.

• You'll likely only be able to afford NFO (what william suggested)

You can have good routing, or magical pricing with a BGP session - not both.

They will provide you with a session though, or you could go with an established provider.

• @GStanley, oh yeah? and established provider like whom?

• @ItsChrisG said:
    GStanley, oh yeah? and established provider like whom?

Let me help:

640TB.com - TRULY HIGH PERFORMANCE E5 ON RAID10 SSD NODES FROM AN ESTABLISHED COMPANY

hahahahaahah

Thanked by 1GStanley
  • @jonchun

Winner, winner, @GStanley goes to bed without dinner.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

weservit maybe

Thanked by 1GStanley
  • @GStanley, oh yeah? and established provider like whom?

Sorry, I was just returning from dinner at the Water Grill.

You still leasing those BMWs BTW? We're local.

• @GStanley said:
    Sorry, I was just returning from dinner at the Water Grill.

Was that supposed to impress anyone?

• ItsChrisGItsChrisG Member
    edited September 2015

--

I'm downtown at 7th and Grand, you should have said Hi and stopped being an internet pussy after you finished the leftovers you cleared from your last party's table.

Slow down, you're impressing me too much.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @William said:
    Nforce.

Thanks, ordered

• ItsChrisG said: I'm downtown at 7th and Grand, you should have said Hi and stopped being an internet pussy after you finished the leftovers you cleared from your last party's table.

Think about it a few days, it'll come to you young one.

Jealously is an unflattering color on you Chris, still see you're all about big profits and cutting corners.

Enjoy your NForce!

• @GStanley said:
    still see you're all about big profits

That's what separates good businessmen from bad ones I guess.

edited September 2015

@GStanley - might be senility setting in for you, but who is the one that jumped in here trying to be cool when he had no business even being on the Internet?

Who created a custom sig in my honor and is essentially wearing my essence around his neck like a sweet embrace?

Not to mention, you also bought me a charming present to express your attraction for me... you spent real cash money on me and bought the 640TB.com domain to tie a bow on the box containing your interest.

Someone should open a window at LET, your envy is starting to smell.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @rds100 maybe?

• @wych thanks for the mention but for such configuration we wouldn't be cheap, probably not within his budget.

Thanked by 1wych
  • ItsChrisG said: Someone should open a window at LET, your envy is starting to smell.

Here I thought that was just your business shell corporations that stunk. Are we Fevvo, SwiftNode, 320TB, RIJX, PacificIDC, IPv4Lease, AlphaRacks or ColoMX this week?

Colo.MX it is, as that’s your current IP Justification switched from AlphaRacks (which you got from using RIJX client data)

Let's take a look at : http://bgp.he.net/AS63294#_prefixes

http://bgp.he.net/net/45.78.144.0/20#_whois

Your old pal Vinny at Quadranet helped set that up, with a chinese guy named 'Roy' as your front man.

OrgName:        ColoMX LLC
    OrgId:          CL-269
    Address:        609 W 7th St
    City:           Los Angeles
    StateProv:      CA
    PostalCode:     90017
    RegDate:        2013-10-28
    Updated:        2015-09-09
    Ref:            http://whois.arin.net/rest/org/CL-269

ReferralServer:  rwhois://rwhois.swiftnode.com:4321

OrgTechHandle: STIPO-ARIN
    OrgTechName:   Stipo, Vinny 
    OrgTechPhone:  +1-310-494-6626 
    OrgTechEmail:  [email protected]
    OrgTechRef:    http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/STIPO-ARIN

http://colo.mx/ is a blank page, shell company registered downtown LA. So that’s your shell for IP collecting on top of Fevvo. A lot of IPs for ColoMX and... no website or clients.

What exactly is SwiftInternet.de? Looks like a direct replacement of Fevvo, time to ditch that name? Are you a company registered in Germany?

You’re bringing piss to a shit fight son, I’d suggest you leave your Alpha Jersey attitude at the door with your leased sports cars. I bought 640TB, as we’ll be 2x as good as your one man band from Psychz putters into the evening, while our company still grows from the very same building you were… fired from?

Finally glad you realized the joke of 640TB. What’s funnier is we will be online faster than your joke service! (How long has it been COMING SOON?)

Give it 6 weeks, you’ll see what competition looks like. Our first coupon with 45 second provisioning with be : UMADBRO for 50% off the first month.

Coffee's for closers, Chris.

edited September 2015

@GStanley, if you want to ask me out -- then just ask me out.

Stop beating around the bush.

I need to warn you though, @GStanley is in love with @ItsChrisG, but he's driving the wrong way down a one-way street.

P.S. Anyone know how to order an LET restraining order?

P.P.S. Anyone know why @GStanley & 640TB.com & UnitedLayer.com (640TB links to affiliate URLs w/ UnitedLayer.com) are intentionally victimizing and cyber bullying people on the internet?

I sure am glad that they are willing to publicly admit this for the legal system to clearly understand who to throw the book at.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • ItsChrisG said: P.P.S. Anyone know why @GStanley and 640TB.com are victimizing and cyber bullying people on the internet?

Tired of you using LET as your personal eBay, market research, but then put down users who are ESL, or ask simple things like "Why did you buy RIJX under the mask of some honorary action to dump them a few months later"

Plus I figured it was time someone bullied you for a change, instead of you YELLING in EVERY SINGLE THREAD.

I'm not victimizing you as much as I'm using public information to expose your shell companies and IP hoarding?

Look at half of your responses, they're either belligerent or straight drunk or coke-filled anger.

It's time someone took you down a peg. Do you wanna continue? I'd warn you, I'm just alluding to the tip of the iceberg here.

Going down the wrong street? Please, please give me a reason to continue.

You can't hide in your pretty little penthouse for so long, so if you truly want to 'meet in person' I'll be in Marina Del Rey next week on a meeting and swing by your condo.

Thanked by 1TheLinuxBug
  • Hmm, a di.. contest is ongoing to show who's the better bully?

Damn, I'm already out of popcorns...

edited September 2015

@GStanley said:

You can't hide in your pretty little penthouse for so long, so if you truly want to 'meet in person' I'll be in Marina Del Rey next week on a meeting and swing by your condo.

You've moved on to public threats of physical harm and blatant libel, congratulations?

• ItsChrisG said: I'm downtown at 7th and Grand, you should have said Hi and stopped being an internet pussy after you finished the leftovers you cleared from your last party's table.

I was just going to stop being a pussy and say Hi!

Don't sign checks you can't cash Chris.

Thanked by 1ItsChrisG
    edited September 2015

@GStanley said:
    I was just going to stop being a pussy and say Hi!

Don't sign checks you can't cash Chris.

>

I truly appreciate your advice. Have you considered applying to be a community adviser?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Guys? On a public forum? Please.

• ItsChrisG said: I truly appreciate your advice. Have you considered applying to be a community adviser?

Not sure if they'd accept my ITT tech education and previous history working in fast-food (remember that jab you made to a hardworking LET member?)

For something to be libel, it would have to not be true, Mr. Ferrier (remember that from your PacificRack days when you were taken back under a different name by Ilan?)

URL: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=712643&page=11

The original post was correct, Alex Ferrier is Chris Gotzmann. Pacific Rack have now admitted this.

While their end goal was to give someone a second chance, their way of dealing with the situation could be interpreted as somewhat incorrect.

If people still believe that they are owed money by Mr. Ferrier, they should seek legal advice from a professional lawyer and go through the official channels which are open to companies seeking reimbursement or compensation.

I would also like to say, thank you to Mr. Mishan who has come forward to rectify and bring PR's side of this story to light.

Some time was taken to respond to this thread, however, more pressing issues may have presented themselves. One cannot know the reason for the delay, and I would not would not want to speculate.

I forgot PaulHost / PACIDC, add two more to the list : http://www.paulhost.com/

• Don't break a sweat now, someone hand this man a handkerchief stat!

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited September 2015

ItsChrisG said: Capable of providing good performance RAID10 with 4TB+ of USABLE storage using server-grade drives (IE: NO: WD Blue, WD Green, Seagate Barracuda, Hitachi Deskstar, etc)

What is wrong with Seagate Barracuda drives?

Used plenty of these drives without a single failure or problem. seems to last a lot longer then the only brain cell you have.

edited September 2015

@jmckeag12 said:
    Used plenty of these drives without a single failure or problem. seems to last a lot longer then the only brain cell you have.

Just wake up then little johnny?
    I suggest taking some Ginkgo biloba in the morning to enhance mental clarity.

Barracuda drives are the cheap desktop drives. You asking that question, automatically disqualifies you.

Now Sashay away.

• @ItsChrisG said:
    Barracuda drives are the cheap desktop drives.

Even though I've not had a failure of my two in my desktop. Desktop drives aren't suitable in a production environment/server environment and if you value your data you'll have good quality drives. At least I'd hope you would.

This thread has had a lot of drama and while it's been fun perhaps it'd be nice to get back on the topic?

I don't know much about these to comment but I'd like to know the information as well. I like to learn things everyday and this will be quite nice to learn about so if somebody asks for this in future I can redirect them to some of the sources.

Sorry if my post was a bit off topic and not too helpful but I at least hope it will give more attention to the thread so that you can find what you're after.

• ItsChrisG said: You've moved on to public threats of physical harm

I offer PSC (private security contractor) services if needed. Lemme know.