Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Super not-so-top-secret-service needs some beta testers.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Super not-so-top-secret-service needs some beta testers.

joshmnjoshmn Member
edited November 2012 in Offers

Let's get -kinky- to finding those kinks...!

My name is Josh and I’m the founder of a little company that does stuff.

Said company that does stuff is launching a new venture here within the next few weeks and we’d really love some feedback from people who know how to make good use of product (e.g. you guys). While we’re not near the budget line, we’re definitely below market-value for what we’re offering.

We’re in the SSD VPS lineup, and notably, we offer an optional fully-managed solution by in-house techs who have worked for companies like MediaLayer and JaguarPC. It's based on XEN with some KVM for FreeBSD and Windows. We're also implementing a stack solution that rivals Linode's stack scripts ;)

What I’d like to do is offer 10 people a two week trial where they can blow up Solus, our containers, and help us find any kinks in the armor. There is bound to be a bunch of them. For those who are interested and help find the kinks, I’d be glad to throw a 50% lifetime discount your way that you can take advantage of yourself or even give it to someone who can.

If you're interested, shoot an email to josh[at]whoa.io with who you are, what you do, and why you'd like to screw things up.

Comments