Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need VPS with WA based IPv4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need VPS with WA based IPv4

Hi,
I need to find vps with WA based IPv4, please give me recommendation.

Comments

• Like IPs that are SWIP'd to Washington state and geolocate there? See what @SpartanHost has, I believe all my IPs with them are SWIP'd to Seattle

• SpartanHostSpartanHost Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2015

@mikeyur said:
    Like IPs that are SWIP'd to Washington state and geolocate there? See what SpartanHost has, I believe all my IPs with them are SWIP'd to Seattle

Thanks for the mention, I can confirm that all of our Seattle VPS IPs are geolocated to Seattle, Washington.

• Is Amazon EC2 geolocated to Seattle?

• Just heads up...

If it's for VPN, Google or such sites might surprise you by showing your IP is from India, Africa etc.

Also that can happen in any provider.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

We can do this.

• @Nomad The west coast has been ruined for me as a VPN user. Every Asian user has a west coast VPS for VPN and every single Google service is redirected to the Hong Kong version - and no matter how many times I try to force the location it'll somehow slip back.

Love the west for latency, but had to move my VPN's east if I actually want to use stuff without banging my head every time I visit any Google service (which is 8000 times a day).

But on topic: He probably has other reasons for needing a WA state geolocated IP.

• @Nomad said:
    If it's for VPN, Google or such sites might surprise you by showing your IP is from India, Africa etc.

My Seattle box shows Google HK for me and my LA box shows Google Japan. LOL

• NomadNomad Member
    edited September 2015

@mikeyur said:
    Nomad The west coast has been ruined for me as a VPN user. Every Asian user has a west coast VPS for VPN and every single Google service is redirected to the Hong Kong version - and no matter how many times I try to force the location it'll somehow slip back.

Love the west for latency, but had to move my VPN's east if I actually want to use stuff without banging my head every time I visit any Google service (which is 8000 times a day).

But on topic: He probably has other reasons for needing a WA state geolocated IP.

@TheOnlyDK said:

I never had luck with a VPS either. I often got the Hindu version of many pages, if not another obscure language.

For Google there's a solution though, on every device you use the VPN use:

http://google.com/ncr

as in No Country Redirection.

For other sites which forcibly redirect you to their localized versions, well that's a good start to learn a few basic words in many languages. Be grateful :P