Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Looking for a vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Looking for a vps

alimosavialimosavi Member
edited November 2012 in General

Hey all, I'm looking for a US or EU VPS to host my website calculator website ( pr4 over 4K visitors per > day ) What is you suggestion for me ( i don't need cpanel or any other cp ) Well known data center, good hardware, good network.

Comments

• Try looking at BuyVM, NodeDeploy, and/or Catalyst.

"We are in a prison drama. This is like The Shawshank Redemption, only with more tunneling through shit and no fucking redemption."
  • Nick_ANick_A Top Provider

How much RAM?

RamNode: High Performance Servers
    NYC - LA - ATL - SEA - NL - IPv6 - DDoS Protection - AS3842
  • I not sure but i think 2G is enough for it ,

• What is your budget?

• $5 - $15 is good ,

• You can try looking in the offers section. Sorry, couldn't resist. Had a WHT Deja Vu ;-)

-

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Member, Provider

Can offer you 2 gigs of RAM in Lenoir if you are interested and 1.5 gigs of RAM on Seattle. HMU if interested.

AlphaVPS - OpenVZ and KVM, DDoS Protected VPS in London, UK | Sofia, BG and NYC, US

• yes i find some companies but i must be careful that used best option ( need your help ) I used knownhost , jaguarpc before but i look for cheapest price ,

• We can do it with 50 GB disk and 2 TB bandwidth for $7/m

• https://www.cloudshards.com/budgetvpshosting.php - Buffalo, New York Colocrossing data center.

Serving you the best VPS, Web hosting, dedicated servers and more - Cloud Shards | Query Foundry
    We operate the network AS62638 | Available in Syd AU and Dallas, Los Angeles and NYC USA
  • ChanChan Member
    edited November 2012

Under $15 with 2gb: BudgetVM: They're quite good with good performance but I wouldn't put anything critical on there TheCheapestVPS: Heard they're quite good but haven't got a chance to try them yet VolumeDrive: Run their own DC? They can't be too bad but I haven't try them yet

Over the $15 budget: BuyVM: Amazingly stable, my VPS has almost no downtime! Edis: Multiple locations available around the world and the performance is good RamNode: Amazing performance, quite pricy though

• 24khost24khost Member
    edited November 2012

I have an offer from our cyber monday sale that has everything you need for $5.25 Link in my sig!

• Go look at what Ramnode (@nick_a) is offering, he's got a great setup.

@Chan said: RamNode: Amazing performance, quite pricy though

When you consider what is behind our VPSs, I think the opposite is true! But I don't pretend to be one of those $5 2GB RAM hosts either :)

• @24khost said: Link in my sig!

All I want in life is any of those offers in Piscataway.

"We are in a prison drama. This is like The Shawshank Redemption, only with more tunneling through shit and no fucking redemption."
  • @Nick_A said: But I don't pretend to be one of those $5 2GB RAM hosts either :)

Or 1 gb for 1.75.

Extremist conservative user, I wish to preserve human and civil rights, free speech, freedom of the press and worship, rule of law, democracy, peace and prosperity, social mobility, etc. Now you can draw your guns.

• @Maounique said: Or 1 gb for 1.75.

Never!

Serving you the best VPS, Web hosting, dedicated servers and more - Cloud Shards | Query Foundry
    We operate the network AS62638 | Available in Syd AU and Dallas, Los Angeles and NYC USA
  • Let's start derail. Any 2 GB for $1/ $12/year?

Always like this : EU : - Evorack - Prometeus - Pyramidserver

US : - BuyVM - Cloudshard - RamNode - Stylexnetwork

• Hi , i have choice tow company , ChicagoVPS and RamNode what is your opinion . which is best (price and quality together)

• RamNode. Is more expensive tho, if you only care about the price, go with chicagovps they deliver fair quality for the price, but if quality matters even a bit, go with RamNode.

Extremist conservative user, I wish to preserve human and civil rights, free speech, freedom of the press and worship, rule of law, democracy, peace and prosperity, social mobility, etc. Now you can draw your guns.

Thanks for the recommendations, guys.

• @Maounique said: RamNode. Is more expensive tho, if you only care about the price, go with chicagovps they deliver fair quality for the price, but if quality matters even a bit, go with RamNode.

hit the nail on the head.