Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Xen‬, ‪VPS,‬ ‪‎RAID10,‬ 1Gbps port for $3/mo. Fully Managed.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Xen‬, ‪VPS,‬ ‪‎RAID10,‬ 1Gbps port for $3/mo. Fully Managed.

armindsarminds Member, Host Rep

You get the best Fully Managed VPS deal from ARMINDS.

Check Plan1 below:

BlogVPS Plan1:

RAM: 512MB RAM

CPU: 1 CPU Core

HDD: 50GB Disk Space

Price: $3/mo.

Network Port: 1Gbps

Money Back Guarantee: 30 Days with no questions asked.

Features:

Xen VPS with any O.S. of your choice.

Free Fully Managed Service.

RAID10 Disk Protection.

Automated Daily Backups.

1 Dedicated IP.

Full root access.

VNC Access from Client Portal.

Boot, shutdown, and power off your VPS.

Change Hostname and Re-install O.S.

Order Now: https://arminds.com/pricing

If you have any feedback or need to request a missing feature just let us know.

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited September 2015

What does fully managed mean? I am a total Linux noob, I know nothing about it at all, you will probably end up feeling like a prison bitch satisfying my demands. For just $3?

Which location and DC is this?

• Lee said: What does fully managed mean?

It probably means "fully managed by the customer".

Thanked by 1realbusiness
  • armindsarminds Member, Host Rep

@Lee said:
    What does fully managed mean? I am a total Linux noob, I know nothing about it at all, you will probably end up feeling like a prison bitch satisfying my demands. For just $3?

Which location and DC is this?

We have received this questions a lot, and we will prepare a page clarifying that soon. For now, we manage installations, upgrading and troubleshooting. We provide basic monitoring on VPS instances, but we are creating new templates to include full monitoring for VPS resource usage and issues.

If you need anything technical to be done, just open a ticket.

The only thing we don't do, is troubleshooting custom coded applications.

Don't be surprised, we have a clear mission is to empower creative and innovative minds. And we are doing our best to follow that mission.

@singsing said:
    It probably means "fully managed by the customer".

Maybe! Try a VPS for one month to figure out :)

• arminds said: Don't be surprised

I am, given you find it so difficult to create a basic advert, I suggest you focus on that first. Basics such as the location of your services should not be difficult to get right, you have posted several ads.

@Lee said:
    I am, given you find it so difficult to create a basic advert, I suggest you focus on that first. Basics such as the location of your services should not be difficult to get right, you have posted several ads.

Our Servers are located in North Carolina, United States in @Dacentec data center.

• Free Fully Managed Service.

For $3?? You serious?

Yes, serious. > @angrysnarl said:

For $3?? You serious?

Yes

• arminds said: For now, we manage installations, upgrading and troubleshooting.

People can type apt-get install by themselves. Are you willing to install some-random-CMS and a few templates for it? Troubleshoot script configurations and/or website errors? And conduct security audits, solve load problems, fix DNS problems, configure and maintain firewalls?

http://support.hostgator.com/articles/hosting-guide/hosting-plan-comparison/what-does-fully-managed-mean

• $3 for fully managed? That sounds like a lot of headache coming your way.

We will prepare a list of all what we can do. It is so close to hostgator model.

The only thing we can't and will not do, is to touch a custom coded application or an application that's unknown or has no online documentation.

We are monitoring the VPS 24/7 using our monitoring agents installed on the template. And if the user don't want an agent on his VPS we will monitor only ping availability and open ports like http, ftp and so on.

@rgenzon said:
    $3 for fully managed? That sounds like a lot of headache coming your way.

Can you explain? :)

Now, all our "Fully-Managed" O.S. templates include Full Monitoring.

• arminds said: We will prepare a list of all what we can do. It is so close to hostgator model.

For $3/mo?

Well it's your business. Over here, one could make a lot more money per hour on unskilled minimum-wage jobs like just feeding wood into a lumber shredding machine or something.

Thanked by 1arminds

@singsing said:
    Well it's your business. Over here, one could make a lot more money per hour on unskilled minimum-wage jobs like just feeding wood into a lumber shredding machine or something.

Please check the page below which explains our fully managed services:

https://arminds.com/fully-managed-service

• Is there any Europe locations for the servers?

@Kytro said:
    Is there any Europe locations for the servers

Unfortunately, not yet!